Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

When the election is called...Prediction...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proud Texan but humble servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. And a soldier for Christ if need be.

Of course, he is a wise man, I wondered if you guys would bother to look it up, you found the easter egg, congratulations. Socialism is an umbrella term, Marxism is socialism. Socialism is the first s

Posted Images

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

So if Biden wins..... When should I start burning and looting?

Ive never done it so I'm not real familiar with the proper protocol. 

There's lots and lots of videos of the left burning and looting that you could get some expert tips from.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

So if Biden wins..... When should I start burning and looting?

Ive never done it so I'm not real familiar with the proper protocol. 

Why wait? The Holiday rush is upon us; Gotta beat others to all of the best “bargains”....🤨

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Stock market isnt the end all be all.  We just had the highest quarter of gdp growth ever.  Fan the flames?  Again,  spare me.  If democrats dont get their way,  things go up in flames.  Bunch of freakin crybabies.  I'm going out of town now on a planned trip.  Cya

Enjoy sir

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why wait? The Holiday rush is upon us; Gotta beat others to all of the best “bargains”....🤨

IF the right loses were going to see how they handle it.... could it be a bunch of hypocrites?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETT said:

IF the right loses were going to see how they handle it.... could it be a bunch of hypocrites?

Nope. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Stock market isnt the end all be all.  We just had the highest quarter of gdp growth ever.  Fan the flames?  Again,  spare me.  If democrats dont get their way,  things go up in flames.  Bunch of freakin crybabies.  I'm going out of town now on a planned trip.  Cya

Highest quarter after the lowest quarter, just making up the losses. Market is up 3% today because of pricing in a Biden win. Market is still below all time highs, it almost had a correction in the last two weeks. Biden is good for the market.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JETT said:

IF the right loses were going to see how they handle it.... could it be a bunch of hypocrites?

Same as we did in 2008.....WE are adults, not psychotic snowflake morons like the left.........:rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Same as we did in 2008.....WE are adults, not psychotic snowflake morons like the left.........:rofl:

Obama crushed the competition 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

WHAT competition??? I even voted 3rd party both times because of the gopper selections........:rofl:

Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol

AND if the goppers decide to run a liberal or moderate establishment stooge again in 2024, you'll get to see me and kirt going at it on here once again......Trump is the only reason we ended up on the same side the LAST 4 years.......:rofl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Highest quarter after the lowest quarter, just making up the losses. Market is up 3% today because of pricing in a Biden win. Market is still below all time highs, it almost had a correction in the last two weeks. Biden is good for the market.

You cant shut down the economy and expect a boom DA.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, JETT said:

IF the right loses were going to see how they handle it.... could it be a bunch of hypocrites?

There might be a few isolated cases of right wing knuckleheads acting stupid...but there will not be the widespread rioting, looting and burning that the left would subject the country too. Of course, there would be a huge difference in the way the media portrays right wing violence compared to how they would portray left wing violence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So if Biden wins..... When should I start burning and looting?

Ive never done it so I'm not real familiar with the proper protocol. 

If you go lootin' grab me a new fish finder for my boat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So if Biden wins..... When should I start burning and looting?

Ive never done it so I'm not real familiar with the proper protocol. 

Just don't do it in winona, I'd hate to have to bust a cap in yo ### JS

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Heck with the fish finder I'm gonna loot me a whole boat!

Make sure it has multiple seats so I can hop on... take you to lake tyler to a crappie hole

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to Rush while on the road.  He's saying keep the faith,  there was no blue wave (true) and Trump will end up winning Az....we shall see.  All along I've said my only worry is this would come down to the cheat by mail scheme,  and it has.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAWG91 said:

Listening to Rush while on the road.  He's saying keep the faith,  there was no blue wave (true) and Trump will end up winning Az....we shall see.  All along I've said my only worry is this would come down to the cheat by mail scheme,  and it has.

Dems going to Dem

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...