Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

When the election is called...Prediction...


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Proud Texan but humble servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. And a soldier for Christ if need be.

Of course, he is a wise man, I wondered if you guys would bother to look it up, you found the easter egg, congratulations. Socialism is an umbrella term, Marxism is socialism. Socialism is the first s

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wonder how many of the Trump flag wavers will retire them and only wave the American flag...

tons....

The trump flag is good kindling material.... 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 5:37 AM, Monte1076 said:

To be fair, there were several people waving them during his speech. There were at least 15 or 20 of them that I saw.

I was watching CNN from work, so maybe they were editing them out.  I know they were only showing three locations with Times Square being the main one.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 10:01 AM, PepeSilvia said:

E4113F4A-CE37-4451-8867-B6B8666EB80D.jpeg
looks like there are some flags there. 

They were showing footage from New Orleans.  At least they aren't trying to tear down the Andrew Jackson statue, but maybe they should with that Democrat Indian killer.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Wonder how many of the Trump flag wavers will retire them and only wave the American flag...

Usually when I saw a Trump flag waver they had an American flag above it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats are doing what they've been doing the last 4 years:  Basking in the glory of fake news.  Reality check on the way.  It won't be pretty.  Have your firearms and fire extinguishers ready.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2020 at 6:05 AM, Pilgrim said:

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

Where was all that the last four years under President Trump? Now that the libs think they have their dementia riddled socialist taking over they want peace and quiet and cooperation and holiness? Where was the call for all that the last four years? Now the conservatives are suppose to cave in and go along to get along? The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife  ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Where was all that the last four years under President Trump? Now that the libs think they have their dementia riddled socialist taking over they want peace and quiet and cooperation and holiness? Where was the call for all that the last four years? Now the conservatives are suppose to cave in and go along to get along? The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife  ....

Stock market hit will hit new all time highs today after a PFE vaccine shows results of being 90% effective. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Where was all that the last four years under President Trump? Now that the libs think they have their dementia riddled socialist taking over they want peace and quiet and cooperation and holiness? Where was the call for all that the last four years? Now the conservatives are suppose to cave in and go along to get along? The hypocrisy is so thick you could cut it with a knife  ....

You talkin’ to me? Or you talkin to Paul. You don’t even recognize scripture when you see it. I prayed for Trump and I wiil pray for Biden. BTW, I didn’t vote- that’s right, the whole election appeared evil to me and I abstained from ALL appearance of evil. My freedoms were endowed by my creator not by man. Man cannot take them. 
 

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

You talkin’ to me? Or you talkin to Paul. You don’t even recognize scripture when you see it. I prayed for Trump and I wiil pray for Biden. BTW, I didn’t vote- that’s right, the whole election appeared evil to me and I abstained from ALL appearance of evil. My freedoms were endowed by my creator not by man. Man cannot take them. 
 

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

 

I am talking about all the liberals now wanting conservatives to bow down and cooperate with their nazi socialist agenda. Now, they want bipartisanship and working together  .....  the exact opposite of their behavior the past four years  ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KirtFalcon said:

I am talking about all the liberals now wanting conservatives to bow down and cooperate with their nazi socialist agenda. Now, they want bipartisanship and working together  .....  the exact opposite of their behavior the past four years  ....

Praying for them is not bowing down to their agenda. ... I’m praying for you too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Praying for them is not bowing down to their agenda. ... I’m praying for you too.

I too am a Christian and pray for all people.  I know God is in control and will praise Him in all circumstances  .... that doesn't mean condoning the liberal dimocrat's corrupt and unjust actions ... Christians must take a stand against such corruption  .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I too am a Christian and pray for all people.  I know God is in control and will praise Him in all circumstances  .... that doesn't mean condoning the liberal dimocrat's corrupt and unjust actions ... Christians must take a stand against such corruption  .....

It’s ALL corrupt. Standing up to the corruption on one side without condemning ALL of it is the same as condoning for the side that you don’t stand up to for it. What I see from both sides is that it’s always the other side’s fault. Corruption good when it’s their party. Corruption bad when it’s the other party. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

It’s ALL corrupt. Standing up to the corruption on one side without condemning ALL of it is the same as condoning for the side that you don’t stand up to for it. What I see from both sides is that it’s always the other side’s fault. Corruption good when it’s their party. Corruption bad when it’s the other party. 

Yes, they are all politicians and less than honest ... however, equating the rampant corruption coming from the left to the political upmanship of the Republicans is not a fair assessment of what is taking place ... the liberal dimocrats are trying to steal this presidential election with their secretive unlawful ballot counting scams ... their is a difference and trying to assign equal blame to both sides is grossly inaccurate  ....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, they are all politicians and less than honest ... however, equating the rampant corruption coming from the left to the political upmanship of the Republicans is not a fair assessment of what is taking place ... the liberal dimocrats are trying to steal this presidential election with their secretive unlawful ballot counting scams ... their is a difference and trying to assign equal blame to both sides is grossly inaccurate  ....

SMH.... you have terminal TDS=Truth DENIAL Syndrome

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KirtFalcon said:

SMH .... You have terminal ICS=Ignore CORRUPTION  Syndrome 

You sir, are the one who wants to ignore the corruption of BOTH sides. Corruption is corruption, it’s like a cancer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

You sir, are the one who wants to ignore the corruption of BOTH sides. Corruption is corruption, it’s like a cancer. 

There is no one blinder than he who Will Not See ....

Republican weren't the ones caught cheating in the election ... Republicans aren't the ones who impeached a president just because they wanted him out of office and to obstruct his agenda .... Republicans aren't the ones who so far have gotten away with spying on a campaign and running a treasonous coup attempt against a sitting president  ....

BOTH SIDEDS, my arrsse ....

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Grumpy Old Men 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

There is no one blinder than he who Will Not See ....

Republican weren't the ones caught cheating in the election ... Republicans aren't the ones who impeached a president just because they wanted him out of office and to obstruct his agenda .... Republicans aren't the ones who so far have gotten away with spying on a campaign and running a treasonous coup attempt against a sitting president  ....

BOTH SIDEDS, my arrsse ....

No one and I mean no one cares about both “SIDEDS” of your arrsse, sir! I think that’s called rectal ocularity .

 I can see it on both sides so I guess you are just half blind. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

No one and I mean no one cares about both “SIDEDS” of your arrsse, sir! I think that’s called rectal ocularity .

 I can see it on both sides so I guess you are just half blind. 

Rectal ocularity = c rappy outlook

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I too am a Christian and pray for all people.  I know God is in control and will praise Him in all circumstances  .... that doesn't mean condoning the liberal dimocrat's corrupt and unjust actions ... Christians must take a stand against such corruption  .....

 

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

Praying for them is not bowing down to their agenda. ... I’m praying for you too.

I'm a socio/psychopathic Christian. Where do I fall in on this conversation? Pray for everybody...but kill the libnuts execution style in the courthouse squares!! 🙏😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

 

I'm a socio/psychopathic Christian. Where do I fall in on this conversation? Pray for everybody...but kill the libnuts execution style in the courthouse squares!! 🙏😁

Hey if you are good following a different gospel then you do you. Mock on.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2020 at 3:18 PM, ProfDMC said:

So now we result to unnecessary name calling? Ha! I'm an idiot? Again, you know NOTHING about me. Other than I'm not a fan of DJ Trump? LOL...YOU are old and pathetic. A Keyboard Warrior is what you are. I PROMISE you wouldn't say half of the things you say to people you disagree with on here to their face. You, as well as many others are cowards.

IF you teach about communism, then you KNOW what the term "useful idiot" means...........

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Using social media to say such a thing just cost an Arkansas sheriff his job. 🙄

WE are not fascistbook or tweeker.....and being INTELLIGENT, WE understand satire..........

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...