Meanwhile In Houston, The GOP Tries to Throw Out Legal Votes

BarryLaverty

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Exactly. Voting has been the same for years then conservatives (people who like to conserve) want to keep it the same, and then it’s some big conspiracy to hold down the votes. Lmao true Alex Jones stuff

Were it not for the dems being hell-bent on cheating my mail,  I wouldn't be the least bit concerned with the outcome of this election.  It's quite literally all they've got. Biden is more of a threat to himself than he is to Trump.  Dude can barely speak the english language any longer.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Funny how the Cons don’t want people to vote. It’s almost as if they know that the more people who vote then the less their chances of winning are. Of course I know the response will be claiming that Dems are cheating yet they have no proof of that whatsoever. Just Trump sheep repeating his ignorant talking points. 

Legal votes should be counted, but you are right about one thing. The GOP is fully aware that anyone too stupid to know how to vote is most definitely voting for Creepy Joe. 

• LOL! 1

18 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Remind me again what the make up of the TEXAS Supreme Court is...they may know more than you about this. 

Irrelevant.....Texas LAW clearly does NOT allow curbside voting and the SCOTUS will agree and throw these ILLEGALLY cast ballots out........

1 hour ago, JETT said:

When you have numerous notifications you tend to overlook some.... we all love tatas

It's called attention to detail. I too have numerous notifications and I look at them all. 😉😁

😂 I know I do...it's good you do...not sure about the people on your side. 

Just now, TTman7 said:

It's called attention to detail. I too have numerous notifications and I look at them all. 😉😁

😂 I know I do...it's good you do...not sure about the people on your side. 

I have no side, I'm against 1 individual and thats my mission 

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

You have CHOSEN to support the candidate of the pedophile and child murdering party......you have to live with it.....the reason you do it is irrelevant........you CHOSE a side....

This election i chose a side... i will always chose a side when the alternative is loser trump and that WestHardinfan1 is a fact 

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

I have no side.....

Just now, JETT said:

This election i chose a side... 

So dont be shy about it....you CHOSE to support child murdering pedophiles.....live with it, don't try to justify your choice with us....live with it......

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So dont be shy about it....you CHOSE to support child murdering pedophiles.....live with it, don't try to justify your choice with us....live with it......

I'll take the heat for voting for biden... call me what you want, im not none of the things you listed above so I don't worry about it....