Plug's Campaign Manager O'Malley Sounds Worried ....

KirtFalcon

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Why is California allowing votes to come in until Nov. 20th? That's my understanding. A couple of days after the actual election day, maybe, but an additional 17 days is ridiculous and looks suspicious.

Looks suspicious? ... how about blatantly criminal? ....

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

It depends, certainly. But bigger question: why don't Republicans want all votes to count? Why won't they acknowledge that there are plenty of people out there who have voted by mail because of their fear of contracting COVID, not to cheat? 

Republicans have always wanted all legitimate votes to count  .... just not votes from illegal/ineligible people and manufactured ballot harvested votes .... you know, the thing, that dims like to pull .....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Republicans have always wanted all legitimate votes to count  .... just not votes from illegal/ineligible people and manufactured ballot harvested votes .... you know, the thing, that dims like to pull .....

That's why I was careful about how I answered Barry's question earlier.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, Monte1076 said:

Why is California allowing votes to come in until Nov. 20th? That's my understanding. A couple of days after the actual election day, maybe, but an additional 17 days is ridiculous and looks suspicious.

Does it really matter with California ?  We already know how that state is going to go with all of those full retards out there.  

On 11/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, Monte1076 said:

Shouldn't that be irrelevant? There are a number of states that are undoubtedly going to go Trump's way, too. I don't want them having votes coming in until Nov. 20th, either.

If a "Trump Friendly" state allowed that, wouldn't that raise your suspicions a little?

I see your point there, and if these idiots waited until the last moment to vote that's on them.  They've had all of October to mail them in why are they even still doing that ?  They should have set a post mark date of October 15th for mail in voting similar to how they do our income taxes, but noooo, in some of these Democrat run counties they'll be "finding" votes like J.J. Evans used to "find" money or other stuff until mid December.  

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I see your point there, and if these idiots waited until the last moment to vote that's on them.  They've had all of October to mail them in why are they even still doing that ?  They should have set a post mark date of October 15th for mail in voting similar to how they do our income taxes, but noooo, in some of these Democrat run counties they'll be "finding" votes like J.J. Evans used to "find" money or other stuff until mid December.  

They NEVER find large numbers of republican votes well after election day like they find every election for dimocrats ... that should tell you something right there .... huh, Larry? .....

On 11/2/2020 at 5:32 PM, KirtFalcon said:

They NEVER find large numbers of republican votes well after election day like they find every election for dimocrats ... that should tell you something right there .... huh, Larry? .....

That's exactly why I brought it up, but this time "those" votes will be counted.  They should have had a mail in deadline, and the deadline in Texas was too late for my liking.  What's even worse is the election results prior to "finding" these ballots is after a red candidate has won, but then they find a stash of blue votes.  It don't work that way.  

18 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

There should be a cut off date on that, but election votes are typically counted for a week afterward in some places... but its usually not enough to make a difference in the total #

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

R's also need to quit reporting their vote totals in some of these states before the D's do. It's as if they wait and see how many they need to win,  and then voila!  They have just enough to sneak by with the W.

in a landslide victory for trump that shouldn't matter, there only so many ppl in the country 

On 11/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, Monte1076 said:

so Biden can say he won the popular vote