Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

James Bowie at Maud


Recommended Posts

Pirates

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

District Championship! Who ya got?

Actually if Maud wins and Detroit wins it would be a tie for the district championship and Detroit has the head to head advantage over Maud...definitely picking the Cardinals to sink the Pirate ship!! Maud's offense seems to be getting going at the right time!! Maud by two touchdowns!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blesseddaily said:

Actually if Maud wins and Detroit wins it would be a tie for the district championship and Detroit has the head to head advantage over Maud...definitely picking the Cardinals to sink the Pirate ship!! Maud's offense seems to be getting going at the right time!! Maud by two touchdowns!!

What kinds of offense does Maud run? The Split Back Veer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

What kinds of offense does Maud run? The Split Back Veer?

Not sure...I haven't seen any of their games, just watching their scores and saw a few plays from one of their other district games and they seem to be able to put up some points through the air. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Not sure...I haven't seen any of their games, just watching their scores and saw a few plays from one of their other district games and they seem to be able to put up some points through the air. 

Sounds the Split Back Veer to me. Lull em to sleep with dive, dive, dive, dive, TD Bomb!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DKBear123 said:

I sure am glad we ran Eddy May out of DeKalb. It's worked out great for us.

I think he has been in the playoffs ever since.....yall motivated that man

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

I think he has been in the playoffs ever since.....yall motivated that man

He was here four years...

*Took over an 0-10 team his first year- they didnt make the playoffs

*Made the playoffs next two years.

*Final year, finished in a three way tie for third and ended up being the odd man out (tie breaker).

 

But he never ran the Split Back Veer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Actually if Maud wins and Detroit wins it would be a tie for the district championship and Detroit has the head to head advantage over Maud...definitely picking the Cardinals to sink the Pirate ship!! Maud's offense seems to be getting going at the right time!! Maud by two touchdowns!!

If Maud beats Bowie and Detroit beats Cumby it would be a three way tie between Maud, Bowie and Detroit.   Detroit beat maud by 6, Bowie beat Detroit by 6 so Maud will need to beat Bowie by 7 or more to get the number 1 seed.   
Maud vs Bowie is always a dogfight.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Maudite said:

If Maud beats Bowie and Detroit beats Cumby it would be a three way tie between Maud, Bowie and Detroit.   Detroit beat maud by 6, Bowie beat Detroit by 6 so Maud will need to beat Bowie by 7 or more to get the number 1 seed.   
Maud vs Bowie is always a dogfight.  

So what would happen if Maud wins by 6 too!!!! LOLOL!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maudite said:

I have no idea what the second tie breaker is....Great question

Normally it probably would never happen but in 2020...I would almost bet it WOULD happen!!!!! LOL!! Good luck to you guys, we have lots of great memories from these rival games!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

So what would happen if Maud wins by 6 too!!!! LOLOL!!! 

Then penetration would be the tie breaker. Who got the ball inside the 20 the farthest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...