Cowboys vs Steelers  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• America’s Team
    • Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• archer_todd.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop
    Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer

FRISCO, Texas -- The Dallas Cowboys will be without quarterback Andy Dalton for a second straight game but not because of the concussion he sustained two weeks ago.

Dalton was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday, which will knock him out of Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, according to multiple sources.

Dalton did not practice last week as he worked through the concussion protocol, but he was in some team and quarterback meetings later in the week. He did not fly with the team to Philadelphia because he was officially ruled out the day before kickoff.

Dalton has started the self-quarantine process, and the Cowboys have begun contact tracing, but no players on the trip tested positive before the Philadelphia game, and Monday's tests were negative as well.

On 11/3/2020 at 3:24 PM, Crawford said:

I didn't realize Dalton had Covid. I thought he was out because of the nasty hit by Bostic 

He probably contracted it at the hospital or wherever he received treatment.  I couldn't fill out the poll, because it had Dallas as both choices.  I think the Steelers will hand it to the Cowboys 52-10.  

• LOL! 1