Who Needs What To Win?

Stoney

Even if President Trump does lose, I think the country will be safe for at least 2 years as the Senate will still be controlled by the GOP.  And Barry's Moscow Mitch will still be in charge. But what scares me is how much the GOP will compromise, I feel that McConnell is no better than what John Boehner was during the obama administration. Too scared to go against the media and the liberals to keep their jobs, they compromise more than they have to. 

2 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Trump pretty much has to carry Michigan. He needed to flip a couple of states that went to Hillary in 2016 but has not done so while Biden did flip Az so Pres Trumps path to 270 is very narrow with no margin for error.

I don't think he's going to get it. Regardless of the reason.

• Like 1

Just now, JETT said:

22,000 votes is quite a bit to overcome, they're saying usually a couple hundred if that are off

Not at the level at which they forged votes. Voter turnout was near 100% or over for registered voters. Every other state is around 60% (national average) 22,000 won’t be nothing when hundreds of thousands were false. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Not at the level at which they forged votes. Voter turnout was near 100% or over for registered voters. Every other state is around 60% (national average) 22,000 won’t be nothing when hundreds of thousands were false. 

That's true, I think alot of ppl used their voice this go around... we'll see