Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

Just now, Unashamed said:

I work nights,  we got slow around 1am.  I started really watching what was happening.   4am right on cue, massive jumps by Biden.   Like +100k jumps all in states that were surging red.  What are the odds?

Favorable biden counties left out til last 

Just now, Unashamed said:

I work nights,  we got slow around 1am.  I started really watching what was happening.   4am right on cue, massive jumps by Biden.   Like +100k jumps all in states that were surging red.  What are the odds?

It’s almost like they were counting ballots. What are the odds of them doing that on election night?

• Like 1

News reporting that Michigan wouldn’t allow Republican watchers in for their counting.   I saw a video of Poll Workers in Philadelphia denying a Republican Poll Watcher access.

As Stalin said, “It’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people that count the votes”.  Old Stalin knew his stuff, and the Dems have learned from his wisdom.

Just now, Hagar said:

News reporting that Michigan wouldn’t allow Republican watchers in for their counting.   I saw a video of Poll Workers in Philadelphia denying a Republican Poll Watcher access.

As Stalin said, “It’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people that count the votes”.  Old Stalin knew his stuff, and the Dems have learned from his wisdom.

If its the same video I saw, it was a miscue and he was allowed to enter SMH

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

If an election get you upset and changes your well being then you may have more problems than your willing to admit. I was fine during the Obama years and he was arguably the Goat of terrible Presidents. 

yall used the mail in ballot as your backup excuse... it was reported daily record turnout for votes, the fat lady ain't sung yet but yall are some sore losers if he does lose..... i already prepared my apology speech for my comments about trump and his voters if he were to win... yall get on here and complain..... landslide huh? SMH

3 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Mail in just a way to steal an election. The Democrats are still upset by 2016. This is been planned for months.

There are only so many registered voters in each state.... ppl got out and voted point blank period... if he won in a landslide like yall claimed mail in wouldn't matter 

28 minutes ago, JETT said:

SMH, that's unacceptable and they should be charged 

Apparently, there's a video of some dude unloading a box that appears to be a "ballot box" from a white van, putting it in a wagon, and just walking it into the building. There's also video of people walking into the ballot counting facility with unchecked luggage, and video of people from inside of the ballot counting facility covering up the windows.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Apparently, there's a video of some dude unloading a box that appears to be a "ballot box" from a white van, putting it in a wagon, and just walking it into the building. There's also video of people walking into the ballot counting facility with unchecked luggage, and video of people from inside of the ballot counting facility covering up the windows.

Damn 

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Hmmmm....wonder if this is why they wouldn't allow the Republican poll watchers in?

• Like 1