Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

There is no source.

Trumpies just mad because Don The Con and his little toupee is getting destroyed...

Which is funny because....the great politicians of smoakydotcom spent time after time yelling "Trump in a landslide"...

Watching the excuses and overall meltdown is nothing short of entertaining. Loving it.

I provided the source. I never said landslide. The complicity in obvious voter fraud will get us all what we deserve. 

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Seems to be your justification for everything. All the evidence against your team will be staged. Convenient 

Lol, I have no team... i have a candidate I voted for, I have none of his views..... theres still hope for your man its not over yet

19 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

Whether my candidate wins or loses I'm going to trust the process.   A temporary lapse in judgment while in check will lead to checkmate 100% of the time.   Trust the process.   

I wasn’t speaking of the fictionalized version. The historical version is a bit different. 

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The states that are obvious should recount. You will justify anything as long as orange man bad.

If they recount, it may be off by a small margin but not the thousands..... its going to come down to trump pushing to throw out ballots... mark my word, trump said and his trumplicans listened well that the only way he loses is to cheat..... thats BS, undermines the election process and since the ppl got off their lazy ### and let their voices heard trump and his minions won't accept that there was another way he could lose....  yall loving this dictator is stunning and laughable, but that's nothing new him and yall are daily comedy gold

9 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Dictator do not have these qualities. Your being obtuse. - Fairfax Virginia has switched 100,000 from Trump to Biden staying a "clerical error"  - Wisconsin suddenly discovers over 112k Biden ballots between 3:30am and 4:30am  - Nevada has decided they won't have all vote counts in until Thursday  - Michigan has gained 138,339 ballots for Biden since they stopped counting last night. A whopping ZERO for Trump  - SIX states Trump has sizable leads, all six states decided to stop counting ballots on election night (unheard of) and they all have blue strong holds  - North Carolina has 100% of precincts counted with Trump in the clear and it's not being called After closing up to go night night instead of counting, they amazingly came up with thousands of uncounted biden votes, zero for trump, when they weren't supposed to be there. Come on jett

Damn man.... exhale slowly, its not over bro.....

I saw video of trump supporters at one voting place chanting stop the count, saw another in Arizona MAGA folks chanting count the votes.... LMAO, either way whoever wins im good... i just believe its about to get ugly... armed trump supporters surround Arizona building... SMH, they won't lose graciously like you ppl claim

4 minutes ago, Unashamed said:

These aren't mail in votes Jett,  try to keep up.   

yalls true colors have been exposed the past 24 hours.. talk about the democrats not accepting the '16 election and complaining... democrats had Russia, trumplicans got vote by mail SMH

5 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Fraud was made up in 2016 this is obvious. 

Again,  at war with reality.  Countless examples of actual fraud before their very eyes and it's considered "staged."  Made-up propaganda with no basis in fact whatsoever is treated as gospel truth.  It's quite extraordinary, and sad. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Again,  at war with reality.  Countless examples of actual fraud before their very eyes and it's considered "staged."  Made-up propaganda with no basis in fact whatsoever is treated as gospel truth.  It's quite extraordinary, and sad. 

Hows the trip going 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hows the trip going 

Just freaking woke up lol never up this early but for some reason when I'm away from home I always get up early.  Was almost done watching a movie last night and internet went down.  Is still down.  😡

34 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Just freaking woke up lol never up this early but for some reason when I'm away from home I always get up early.  Was almost done watching a movie last night and internet went down.  Is still down.  😡

Damn that aint no good