Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You mean like shutting out R pollwatchers,  locking the doors and pulling down the shades to "count?"

So there were NO Republicans in the building, saw looked like at least a hundred plus ppl standing and watching 

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

Be a good decision to next time :rofl:

Man, Ds have been pulling this mess for the last 20 years.  When Obama won,  there were protests to his agenda,  not his legitimacy,  and they were indeed peaceful.  This mess is a whole other animal and we knew it was coming when they went all in on this vote by mail nonsense.  Simply way too many examples of fraud to ignore.  You're a smart guy,  I do believe that.  I know you detest the President,  but don't let that inhibit your ability to see reality.  You're better than that.  Headed out to sight-see now.  ✌🏻

24 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Man, Ds have been pulling this mess for the last 20 years.  When Obama won,  there were protests to his agenda,  not his legitimacy,  and they were indeed peaceful.  This mess is a whole other animal and we knew it was coming when they went all in on this vote by mail nonsense.  Simply way too many examples of fraud to ignore.  You're a smart guy,  I do believe that.  I know you detest the President,  but don't let that inhibit your ability to see reality.  You're better than that.  Headed out to sight-see now.  ✌🏻

enjoy 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Republicans pulling off all the desperation attempts lol

this kind of stupid picture will get picked up by a Trump follower and posted/tweeted/emailed around the nation/world and "be real", gospel. I've got a couple cardboard boxes...let me put some AZ addresses on them and put 250,000 on each for TRUMP and plaster them around...ah wait...realism is a thing with some of us.

Not only is Biden the new and improved president...he's whooping Don The Con pretty bad.

He's gonna win Penn, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada when its all said and done.

Has the highest popular vote of any president in history.

"Trump in a landslide"...😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

14 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Not only is Biden the new and improved president...he's whooping Don The Con pretty bad.

pedophile Joe and you are going to be disappointed when the dust settles and Trump is declared the victor......

• LOL! 1

56 minutes ago, ANTI said:

don-the-con.jpg

next conspiracy theory (probably closer to real life)...GOP had a group tamper with pipes in Atlanta arena to shut down counting election night...so that "a crew" could stealthily go in and steal mail-in/early ballots that Trump feared counted. 

now this would totally be tweeted and posted all over as gospel if it was about Democrats...conspiracy!!! 

• Stinks 1

28 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

next conspiracy theory (probably closer to real life)...GOP had a group tamper with pipes in Atlanta arena to shut down counting election night...so that "a crew" could stealthily go in and steal mail-in/early ballots that Trump feared counted. 

now this would totally be tweeted and posted all over as gospel if it was about Democrats...conspiracy!!! 

Let me explain the difference in a good conspiracy theory & a 🐂💩 story. A good conspiracy theory is based on facts.   Water pipes break.  Any proof that it was planned?   On the other hand, Poll Counters not letting Poll Watchers observe is a fact, and why would they not?   Only one logical reason, they’re cheating.   Can’t prove it without observing, but it’s the logical assumption.   That’s a good conspiracy theory, while a story of Republican plumbers shutting down water is a 🐂💩 story.   Got that hoss?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

Yep, that and having the EC votes actually cast as that district voted in all states - the winner take all EC does not reflect the will of the voters.

You know, you could sell me on doling out Electoral Votes by Congressional District. I think Maine and Nebraska do this already (or something similar). The hard part is getting buy-in from all 50 states to do that.