Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

13 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Let me explain the difference in a good conspiracy theory & a 🐂💩 story. A good conspiracy theory is based on facts.   Water pipes break.  Any proof that it was planned?   On the other hand, Poll Counters not letting Poll Watchers observe is a fact, and why would they not?   Only one logical reason, they’re cheating.   Can’t prove it without observing, but it’s the logical assumption.   That’s a good conspiracy theory, while a story of Republican plumbers shutting down water is a 🐂💩 story.   Got that hoss?

will that 1 poll station make the difference? Doubt it

1 minute ago, JETT said:

will that 1 poll station make the difference? Doubt it

I see how uninformed you are.   Only takes one in a big area like Detroit to steal an election.   I’ve heard that a couple of States had more people voting than registered voters.   I can’t confirm, but that would definitely be a tell.  😂

BTW, for a guy who’s not a Democrat, you sure spend a lot of time defending them.   You ain’t been fibbing to old Hagar, have ya?

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I see how uninformed you are.   Only takes one in a big area like Detroit to steal an election.   I’ve heard that a couple of States had more people voting than registered voters.   I can’t confirm, but that would definitely be a tell.  😂

BTW, for a guy who’s not a Democrat, you sure spend a lot of time defending them.   You ain’t been fibbing to old Hagar, have ya?

I'm just hoping for a trump loss

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I'm just hoping for a trump loss

Unfortunately, with all the chicanery going on, the Courts may end up deciding who won.   Terrible?   It’s terrible that the 🐂💩 has gotten so bad, the Courts even have to be involved.   And I mean that sincerely. 

This election is exposing some major weaknesses in our democracy...  inconsistent ballot counting because we let individual states run in.  Absentee ballots for anyone other than disabled and military screw everything.  Mail in voting is fraud by itself IMO.  No one can actually verify it’s you voting

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Why ID voting is the way to go . Only one opposing this is fraudulent by nature. Honestly not many legal citizens no matter the race do not have an ID. 

Pretty sure it is actually the law to have a photo state issued ID in Texas...on your person...

3 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

https://youtu.be/4X2V5hPPp6w

poll watchers first hand account of what happened.

because not "just anybody" can walk into where they are counting ballots, period. they have assigned, trained people from the Democratic and Republican parties that work through this process as poll watchers. there is limited space, especially with COVID...so as this guy who provided no information, no proof, had no media background, was just someone that the Trump crew threw up there and wouldn't dare let him take questions...now this is real FAKE NEWS. 

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

Not only is Biden the new and improved president...he's whooping Don The Con pretty bad.

He's gonna win Penn, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada when its all said and done.

Has the highest popular vote of any president in history.

"Trump in a landslide"...😂😂😂

If he wins all four....🤣😂. And they thought  Texas and Florida mattered. Nopee  lmaooo

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

If he wins all four....🤣😂. And they thought  Texas and Florida mattered. Nopee  lmaooo

I just hope biden wins and trump don't pull some BS cause his feelings are hurt... but we can see he's already trying 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

Oh they're in deep doodoo for the future btw.

Cali will always be solid blue. Florida and Ohio are always a swing state....but notice how Texas and Georgia are starting to become swing states.

Yikes. 😂😂

"Trump in a landslide"...bwahaha.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I just hope biden wins and trump don't pull some BS cause his feelings are hurt... but we can see he's already trying 

You know Don The Con can't just take a L.

Always has to throw his fit like a little kid.

Probably just threw his toupee at the Russian gal.

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

You know Don The Con can't just take a L.

Always has to throw his fit like a little kid.

Probably just threw his toupee at the Russian gal.

It's sad bro.... trump should've told his voters to vote by mail.... 

2 hours ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

because not "just anybody" can walk into where they are counting ballots, period. they have assigned, trained people from the Democratic and Republican parties that work through this process as poll watchers. there is limited space, especially with COVID...so as this guy who provided no information, no proof, had no media background, was just someone that the Trump crew threw up there and wouldn't dare let him take questions...now this is real FAKE NEWS.