Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Shouldn’t have mail in is a stupid idea and reason why Biden won. Plain and simple. I give him 6 months before he steps down. Trump will and can run in 2024 fixing the 💩 Harris gets us into. China and Iran are excited and the rest of the world is laughing how dumb some of us are. 

Republicans signed off on Mail-in votes before a mail-in ballot was even requested much less sent off.  Only when Republicans realized 70-80% mail-in votes were requested by registered Democrats did Republicans change their mind on mail-in ballots.  That is why judges are throwing out the lawsuits with ease.  

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Shouldn’t have mail in is a stupid idea and reason why Biden won. Plain and simple. I give him 6 months before he steps down. Trump will and can run in 2024 fixing the 💩 Harris gets us into. China and Iran are excited and the rest of the world is laughing how dumb some of us are. 

Ppl are laughing and shaking their heads at trump supporters honestly... pick a better candidate than that fraud lol

26 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Where’s the fraud?

Literally any large city in question controlled by democrats.  Evidence abounds.  Hillarious the same loons who keep screaming russia tell us there's nothing to see here.  Spare me comrade.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Spoken like a true leftist idiot.  Covid was the cover for your cheat by mail scheme sorry nobody else is as stupid as your are not to see it.  No.  Biden could not fill a stadium.  Covid or no covid.  To think that a virus that has a 94-99.9% survival rate is a rational reason to mail out millions of unsolicited ballots all over the country is even dumber than the idiotic russian collusion hoax.  Peddled that #### somewhere else.

Aww you seem like you are mad. Cope. 

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Biden in a landslide...LOL!

Yes, he won, not really a landslide, though. Reagan in 1984 was a landslide.

Trump claims he won a landslide in 2016. Biden is on track to have the exact same electoral votes as trump in 2016. Biden landslide 2020 and y’all snowflakes can whine all you want. 

12 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Been all balls for you buddy. Guessing you’re used to that. Biden 2020 and beyond. I’ll pray trumpists become Christian again. 

"We've assembled the most extensive voter fraud organization in history."- J. Biden  

Not my fault your guy's too dumb to know he shouldn't have said that.

SteeeeRike!

9 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

"We've assembled the most extensive voter fraud organization in history."- J. Biden  

Not my fault your guy's too dumb to know he shouldn't have said that.

SteeeeRike!

He misspeaks. Trump does it all the time 😂 I mean just wait until a few months from now all the recounts and lawsuits pans out to nothing and Biden still wins. Which is guaranteed to happen. but hey whatever makes you feel better! You’ll need some cheer the next 4 years! I know y’all snowflakes get triggered easily. 

2C44D2B3-38F9-42B4-81A7-5C6A8DAE6D58.jpeg