Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, wtxfootball said:

He misspeaks. Trump does it all the time 😂 I mean just wait until a few months from now all the recounts and lawsuits pans out to nothing and Biden still wins. Which is guaranteed to happen. but hey whatever makes you feel better! You’ll need some cheer the next 4 years! I know y’all snowflakes get triggered easily. 

2C44D2B3-38F9-42B4-81A7-5C6A8DAE6D58.jpeg

Freudian slip.  Misspeaks Hahahaha.  He can barely complete a sentence and when he does manage to,  out comes  something like this.  Quit defending this moron.  It's making you look dumber by the minute.  Strike 2

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Freudian slip.  Misspeaks Hahahaha.  He can barely complete a sentence and when he does manage to,  out comes  something like this.  Quit defending this moron.  It's making you look dumber by the minute.  Strike 2

You’re mad 😂 Joes still gonna be your president. 

carthage is still gonna win state so don’t worry you have that to look forward too. 

45 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

You’re mad 😂 Joes still gonna be your president. 

carthage is still gonna win state so don’t worry you have that to look forward too. 

And Trump does nothing of the sort.  If he had,  your lunatic democrats would've already impeached him again.   I'm more disgusted than mad.  Ds gotta cheat to win.  I didn't like Obama as President but recogonized he won.  dumass Joe ain't no Obama.  As for my Dawgs,  thanks,  but one game at a time.  Not celebrating their state title yet,  just like you shouldn't be celebrating a Biden victory just yet.

46 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

Trump claims he won a landslide in 2016. Biden is on track to have the exact same electoral votes as trump in 2016. Biden landslide 2020 and y’all snowflakes can whine all you want. 

Who's whining? I'm definitely not. If Biden gets 306, he gets 306. 

Trump talks on a level of a 3rd grader while Biden struggles to string sentences together. I thought everyone knew this? 

Somehow two dementia patients become the candidates, and the last vulgar one won. Nothing will fundamentally change either, so stop complaining on that front. Being upset that your candidate lost is normal, but denying facts won't make it any better, move on already guys, please. The election is over, Biden won, your life won't change. 

32 minutes ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Trump talks on a level of a 3rd grader while Biden struggles to string sentences together. I thought everyone knew this? 

Somehow two dementia patients become the candidates, and the last vulgar one won. Nothing will fundamentally change either, so stop complaining on that front. Being upset that your candidate lost is normal, but denying facts won't make it any better, move on already guys, please. The election is over, Biden won, your life won't change. 

No,  just one of them has dimentia.  Trump just doesn't speak in the same polished manner as the professional politicians who earn their living telling lies to the American people.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

No,  just one of them has dimentia.  Trump just doesn't speak in the same polished manner as the professional politicians who earn their living telling lies to the American people.

I've heard more polished speeches from Kindergarteners... Do you believe that Trump doesn't lie? That implies you do, lol. 

37 minutes ago, CreateMyAccount said:

I've heard more polished speeches from Kindergarteners... Do you believe that Trump doesn't lie? That implies you do, lol. 

Where were you before the news outlets gave the nod to Biden?

1 hour ago, CreateMyAccount said:

You're still in kindergarten.  It all makes sense now.  All kidding aside,  give me an example of a Trump lie and I'll offer an honest opinion about it.  How about this lie from China Joe: "China's rise is GOOD for the USA."

50 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You're still in kindergarten.  It all makes sense now.  All kidding aside,  give me an example of a Trump lie and I'll offer an honest opinion about it.  How about this lie from China Joe: "China's rise is GOOD for the USA."

How about stormy Daniel's case... tell.me your opinion 

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

So he did or did not have an affair, he claimed he knew nothing about it

An affair that happened 10 years before he ever ran for President?  Weak sauce man.  He's behaved himself since being elected.  Keep trying.

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

IF this Sham stands, just sit back & watch these people do to America what they have done to Professional sports......

The senate won't allow it... bid3n is fixing to reunite this country, something your master couldn't do... if you 70,000,000 folks don't want to come together with the 75,000,000 who voted biden so be it... trump was a dictator in disguise, and the same way the dems fought that loser about Russia and didn't overturn the results he will do the same with his lawyers and nothing will change

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

3bi52p.jpg

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

An affair that happened 10 years before he ever ran for President?  Weak sauce man.  He's behaved himself since being elected.  Keep trying.

You asked a question well I did, and you did what his lawyers wont do = defend him 

40 minutes ago, JETT said:

The senate won't allow it... bid3n is fixing to reunite this country, something your master couldn't do... if you 70,000,000 folks don't want to come together with the 75,000,000 who voted biden so be it... trump was a dictator in disguise, and the same way the dems fought that loser about Russia and didn't overturn the results he will do the same with his lawyers and nothing will change

pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

3bi52p.jpg

So, the man who couldn’t get 100 people to show up for one of his parking lot shout-a-thons got 75,000,000 people to vote for him... 

Congratulations, Jett; You are Exactly the kind of  I’ll-informed, uneducated, “believe everything you are told “ Sheep that the Democrats have counted on for years to keep you coming back to be lied to for decades...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, the man who couldn’t get 100 people to show up for one of his parking lot shout-a-thons got 75,000,000 people to vote for him... 

Congratulations, Jett; You are Exactly the kind of  I’ll-informed, uneducated, “believe everything you are told “ Sheep that the Democrats have counted on for years to keep you coming back to be lied to for decades...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Try not to get to deep in your feelings man, take the L and move along

13 hours ago, JETT said:

You asked a question well I did, and you did what his lawyers wont do = defend him 

9 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

You may want to edit this to make sense.

49 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

He had a defense.  He won the case.  Has she paid up yet?

won't do and didn't do are 2 different things.... im speaking in the coming cases he has put forward, his lawyers won't defend him