Trump Campaign: If We Count All Legal Ballots, President Trump Wins

RETIREDFAN1

17 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Westy, give it up. Its over.

Y'all just make sure not to let that hot temper lead to any massive shootings/assassinations. I know how righties get when they dont get their way.

Be a good sport, take that L and come back more prepared in 4 years.

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Westy, give it up. Its over.

Y'all just make sure not to let that hot temper lead to any massive shootings/assassinations. I know how righties get when they dont get their way.

Be a good sport, take that L and come back more prepared in 4 years.

Only ones who get violent is you libnuts.....see this past summer, dimtard......lol

27 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Guess it’s over.  Just saw in Amazon price of Stars & Stripes flags 50% off, while the price of the Chinese Communist flag has doubled.  

Noticed a definite diminishing of Trump gear on our HS campus. Less masks, less hats, less sweatshirts, less flags being worn as capes. Soon, collector's items? 🤔

9 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Only ones who get violent is you libnuts.....see this past summer, dimtard......lol

😂😂😂

Stay mad man....just dont let that temper get too high.

You proud boy mutts are already making threats. 

But bad dogs always get put down.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Everywhere you look.  You're not credible.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yall tried it. The former pres and his rethugs were the ones slowing things down with the mailing system for weeks and telling his followers to only vote on Tuesday. We are going through a pandemic and last i checked people have always been able to mail in their votes. This just didn’t start last week. Just more people voted this year in case you haven’t noticed on both sides. Y’all tried to get your boy back in there, but it’s clearly over. Move on and stop crying because Russia couldn’t help you this time...

Just now, Pack007 said:

Russia couldn’t help you this time...

Weren't Democrats complaining about Russian Interference? Since it looks like Biden will be President, couldn't one argue that "Russian Interference" helped Biden get elected?

I'm not upset or crying. I'm just gonna go on with my life and look toward the midterms and 2024.

• Like 1

Just now, Pack007 said:

Yea....because we were the ones on video trying to run a campaign bus for the opposing side off the road. Very violent...

They'll blame it on the left...even though those vehicles, driven by subhumans, clearly had DonTheCon flags on them.