Ore City vs Alto???

fiapoly

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

I remember! Hey at least last week you were in a win-win!

Heck yea!! 👍 OC rocks! 😂🤣😂

OC isn't much better than ND. They've got a "little" speed but not much. If yall have any speed yall should come away with the W. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Heck yea!! 👍 OC rocks! 😂🤣😂

OC isn't much better than OC. They've got a "little" speed but not much. If yall have any speed yall should come away with the W. 

We’ll see how it goes. Been an upside down year all the way around so who knows! 😂 Kids are showing improvement and working hard and that’s what I like. Next year will be better!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

I applaud both of these coaches and their staffs in getting in a game late like this for these guys. Congrats to the jackets on the win. Way to finish the season. Ore City thanks to y’all for the great game. 

💯 Appreciate these coaching staffs making this happen. They only had 5 seniors on their roster. All the best going forward!

12 hours ago, Unashamed said:

Sometimes your team just loves playing together.   

You got that right! It was a joy for these young men to get one more shot at playing on our home field for the hometown crowd. Meant a lot to the 3 seniors, not to mention the cheerleaders and band kids. One cheerleader I talked to finished with tears in her eyes so grateful for another opportunity to cheer for our Jackets! Memories to last a lifetime. 

• Like 2