John James Campaign Claims Irregularities in Michigan Senate Race

RETIREDFAN1

6 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Dems blamed russia with no evidence whatsoever.  All the "evidence" was proven to be manufactured.  They spent his entire first term investigating him.  Here we are now,  with REAL evidence of fraud and cheating that cannot be ignored and dems be like "nothing to see here."  A country cannot survive in this manner.  If this is allowed to continue,  we're a bannana republic.

When rampant corruption from dimocrats is ignored or swept under the rug, you are exactly right ...

“Anyone who has competed in sports knows what I mean by 'loser's limp'. It's what happens when an outfielder misjudges a fly ball and misses the catch, or when a wide receiver drops an easy pass. They fall to the ground and get up limping. The purpose of the limp is to camouflage their failure.”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Surely yall dont think the dems would cheat in all these states... o wait yes yall do 

Three cities. For sure. Not hard to do will mail in ballots. Why were the Dems so for mail in ballots? So they can cheat. 73.5 million people voted for Joe pedo Biden. 62 million voted for Obama. No way on gods green earth is that right.

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Three cities. For sure. Not hard to do will mail in ballots. Why were the Dems so for mail in ballots? So they can cheat. 73.5 million people voted for Joe pedo Biden. 62 million voted for Obama. No way on gods green earth is that right.

SMH... after all the battles coming, if nothing is found the irony will be epic

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

does trump win with those 3 cites?

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Lesson learned here folks is if you ever run for President dont persuade your voters to not vote by mail in a crisis lol

He was caught between a rock and a hard place, where he placed himself. He recommended people vote by mail or absentee, and he would then have to acknowledge that Covid was a real and ongoing thing. 

18 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

“Anyone who has competed in sports knows what I mean by 'loser's limp'. It's what happens when an outfielder misjudges a fly ball and misses the catch, or when a wide receiver drops an easy pass. They fall to the ground and get up limping. The purpose of the limp is to camouflage their failure.”

:rofl:...YOU using a sports example. Hilarious. 😂

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

TTman, you don't really know anything about me, other than what I have doled out. I have won more than I have lost in my career, and I have even gotten paid for my efforts. Does that shake you up any? 😏

😂 nope! Marching band competitions are fierce I've heard. 

• LOL! 1