John James Campaign Claims Irregularities in Michigan Senate Race

RETIREDFAN1

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

They cheat everywhere, all the time...

You know, while I know that Republicans love to do some voter suppression, in every way they can, and they quite often have a large number of voters who vote against their own best interest, like places with Covid spikes going for Trump, while they don't have good health insurance, and that they buy every nonsense conspiracy theory about baby eating demons roaming among the Democrats, I don't think they are cheating when they do vote.

What is this ego thing where anyone who beats you has to be cheating, Trump? Maybe they just really, really, really hate you, because you are a terrible person. So much narcissistic behavior that it hurts my teeth. 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You know, while I know that Republicans love to do some voter suppression, in every way they can, and they quite often have a large number of voters who vote against their own best interest, like places with Covid spikes going for Trump, while they don't have good health insurance, and that they buy every nonsense conspiracy theory about baby eating demons roaming among the Democrats, I don't think they are cheating when they do vote.

What is this ego thing where anyone who beats you has to be cheating, Trump? Maybe they just really, really, really hate you, because you are a terrible person. So much narcissistic behavior that it hurts my teeth. 

Seek help for your hysteria 

6 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

Man can I call it or what. It was way too easy to predict that y’all would claim that the Dems were cheating. Talk about sore losers. 

Sore about voter fraud, is a legit compliant. Screaming at the sun after not winning a rigged election is what happened in 2016. 

• LOL! 1