4a-1a Playoff Locations

Nacwagons

1 minute ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Anything can happen like a Elected president who couldn’t manage to get dozens get to his rally but had the greatest success than any other.

lol, that was pretty stupid to think those rallies would determine this election... i kept telling you that hard head

Back on topic

• Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

lol, that was pretty stupid to think those rallies would determine this election... i kept telling you that hard head

Back on topic

Your right the rallies don’t determine the election. The cheating and fraud that’s going on will determine that

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

Right will prevail and change is coming. I've learned it's always called cheating when your losing!!!!!!!!!

For anyone who can’t see that some shady stuff is going on, they are just kidding themselves. It doesn’t have anything to do with who’s leading. They have found ballets cast by people who are DEAD! No other way to put that but CHEATING!

47 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Lol it ain’t over yet son

22 minutes ago, Ftbforlife said:

Right will prevail and change is coming. I've learned it's always called cheating when your losing!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

For anyone who can’t see that some shady stuff is going on, they are just kidding themselves. It doesn’t have anything to do with who’s leading. They have found ballets cast by people who are DEAD! No other way to put that but CHEATING!

yall come on over to the political side of this site... its quite entertaining 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

I've seen evidence of the right cheating in elections 

• LOL! 1

11 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

WHO IS THEY????????

11 hours ago, Jakeelee05 said:

lol.