IF BIDEN WINS...

Coach Rab

5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

What caliber/style/brand are you wanting? Something you don't have or something you have but want an extra one? 

I have a few 9mm's, 38's and 22 caliber pistols... im wanting a sig Sauer 45 and the judge... i have AK,AR,270,243, (3) 12 gauges, 20 gauge, 410, 30-30, and a 30-06.... we love our weapons JS

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

I have a few 9mm's, 38's and 22 caliber pistols... im wanting a sig Sauer 45 and the judge... i have AK,AR,270,243, (3) 12 gauges, 20 gauge, 410, 30-30, and a 30-06.... we love our weapons JS

My personal preference, I'm a Beretta and Sig Sauer guy. I have a Sig 45 and I LOVE IT. I would definitely recommend it. I'd also recommend the Beretta 92FS (9mm). I've had mine for 25 yrs and never had a malfunction or problem. And I've ran thousands of rounds through it over those years. (Carried same type pistol in military). 

I also have multiple caliber pistols, rifles, and shotguns as you do. 

You should also check out the SKS rifle. I love mine. 

2 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

My personal preference, I'm a Beretta and Sig Sauer guy. I have a Sig 45 and I LOVE IT. I would definitely recommend it. I'd also recommend the Beretta 92FS (9mm). I've had mine for 25 yrs and never had a malfunction or problem. And I've ran thousands of rounds through it over those years. (Carried same type pistol in military). 

I also have multiple caliber pistols, rifles, and shotguns as you do. 

You should also check out the SKS rifle. I love mine. 

I'm wanting a 308 just haven't really did any research to see which 1 I want

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wtxfootball said:

Hahahah “if”. Joe is president elect and y’all little girls can keep crying for 4-8 years. Trump is such a loser he can’t win re-election 😂 can’t believe y’all thought he actually had a shot. 

Get ready to riot, libnut.......the lawsuits and recounts are coming.........

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hagar said:

Saw a meme that said:

I’ll never believe that a senile old man who couldn’t get two dozen people at a rally, somehow got more votes than Obama did in 2008.   

Food for thought.  

Exactly ... it's called manufacturing phony votes ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1