IF BIDEN WINS...

Coach Rab

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Get ready to riot, libnut.......the lawsuits and recounts are coming.........

When you gonna stop smoking the copium? Even trump knows his loser self is done. Got beat by a guy napping. Will be know as only a handful of presidents in USAs history to lose reelection. Every state has tossed the cases of loser trump so far and it’s not gonna change. He can’t overturn the results of 4 states. Get ready for the worst 4-8 years of y’all’s lives 😘 if y’all are young enough to last that long. 

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I ain't going back to read this on so somebody tell me why the gun discussion....did I miss out on sonething.....😂😂😂

They’re afraid of dems taking guns or something probably even though they never will. Y’all probably said the same thing about Obama 😂 how many guns did y’all have to surrender to the govt. morons lmao. 

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

• Stinks 1

On 11/7/2020 at 6:04 AM, Pilgrim said:

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

Repeating this in every thread is getting extremely old, come up with something new.  

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:17 PM, wtxfootball said:

They’re afraid of dems taking guns or something probably even though they never will. Y’all probably said the same thing about Obama 😂 how many guns did y’all have to surrender to the govt. morons lmao. 

Just as with BHO I'll take a wait and see to see what Biden desires to implement, and how he can accomplish it.  I did the same with President Trump, and he won me over after his first year.  I'm still amazed by that.  I seriously doubt Biden will win me over, because I can see his ulterior agenda.  Of course the media will be praising him, and treating him as if he were Caesar. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Just as with BHO I'll take a wait and see to see what Biden desires to implement, and how he can accomplish it.  I did the same with President Trump, and he won me over after his first year.  I'm still amazed by that.  I seriously doubt Biden will win me over, because I can see his ulterior agenda.  Of course the media will be praising him, and treating him as if he were Caesar. 

Buddy i don’t like Obama and probably won’t like Biden. But as long as he doesn’t tweet that all republicans are trying to destroy America and that they want regular people to suffer like all conservatives have done since 2018 Biden will be a great president. He is a conservative after all. 

• LOL! 2

On 11/7/2020 at 7:16 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Repeating this in every thread is getting extremely old, come up with something new.  

Well, it’s straight from the New Testament - I don’t care if seeing scripture disturbs you.