IF BIDEN WINS...

Coach Rab

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

already got it

Then you really don't need a .308 .... they are somewhat similar, but it's (30.06) more versatile and a better all around caliber ... what are you wanting a .308 for? ....

Are you talking about an AR? In .308? ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

At this point, I don't really care. Tired of all the BS--we need federal regulations on voting in this country. I just need to know where to move my money in my 403B and IRA's--do I sell this year to keep from paying more taxes on Capital gains? Do I take things out of stocks and get gold and silver? And how much can I, or do I move to the Cayman Islands or other overseas accounts? And do I retire at the end of this school year, or keep working here--because of the security of having a job? Tough questions I need answered prior to January 1st. LOL

All states should ID laws.

All ballot counts should be done with a representative of each political party on the ticket--including Libertarians and Green Party. If they are on the ballot--they should have a representative in the counting room.

All mail-in ballots should be done through absentee rules, you must request as ballot--no more mass mailing of ballots--and all ballots must be in by Mid-night of the 1st Tuesday in November. And I would even compromise enough to have drive up boxes, with clerks there to watch them drop in the box. 

Early voting should start 21 to 30 days prior to the election--end on Sunday night--all early voting counted and released by Tuesday morning--and polls should be open 24/7 so everyone can vote at the time of their leisure. 

And if states need to hire volunteers to count--then they can contract out workers--for pay for those 3 weeks. Just like the census hires part time workers for collecting data. 

Then we can be done with this :poop:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Then you really don't need a .308 .... they are somewhat similar, but it's (30.06) more versatile and a better all around caliber ... what are you wanting a .308 for? ....

Are you talking about an AR? In .308? ...

Yes, AR style

35 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I ain't going back to read this on so somebody tell me why the gun discussion....did I miss out on sonething.....😂😂😂

Yes, it’s the looting wish list. And if you are too lazy to go loot your own stuff and a true leftist, you can phone it in. Props to Dawg for showin’ how it’s done. 😳

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I ain't going back to read this on so somebody tell me why the gun discussion....did I miss out on sonething.....😂😂😂

we getting ready for the proud boys and trumplicans to come out the woods.... i heard there in, west hardin area, garrison and possibly carthage 👀