Playoff games being forfeited due to Covid-19.

BlahBlah

It’s a shame when these players especially seniors who have played this game their whole lives are robbed of games due to a virus.  Never imagined Crockett forfeiting a game especially in the playoffs to this.  They haven’t ever been ones that have backed down in the past.  

I hope that this goes away soon. I don’t care about the politics of it or anything now. Just want it to go away.

Fear is controlling the population whether it is merited or not.  Work for many people is changing, day to day life is changing.   It really hasn’t effected myself too much but if I test positive I’m off for over a month due to my schedule and the way it falls.  I can make a month without work but man I don’t want too.  

Every time you sneeze now everyone looks at you like you have the plague and I can’t stand it.  

I have known folks who have passed away from it and have been hospitalized from it for days.  I also have talked to folks who tested positive that didn’t have symptoms at all. It is difficult to say what is right or wrong at this point but cancelled events due to one case - in Mexia’s case seems odd to me. 

But enough rambling I hope everyone stays safe and have a happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

It’s a shame when these players especially seniors who have played this game their whole lives are robbed of games due to a virus.  Never imagined Crockett forfeiting a game especially in the playoffs to this.  They haven’t ever been ones that have backed down in the past.  

I hope that this goes away soon. I don’t care about the politics of it or anything now. Just want it to go away.

Fear is controlling the population whether it is merited or not.  Work for many people is changing, day to day life is changing.   It really hasn’t effected myself too much but if I test positive I’m off for over a month due to my schedule and the way it falls.  I can make a month without work but man I don’t want too.  

Every time you sneeze now everyone looks at you like you have the plague and I can’t stand it.  

I have known folks who have passed away from it and have been hospitalized from it for days.  I also have talked to folks who tested positive that didn’t have symptoms at all. It is difficult to say what is right or wrong at this point but cancelled events due to one case - in Mexia’s case seems odd to me. 

But enough rambling I hope everyone stays safe and have a happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.  

Mexia’s situation was likely worse than reported.  This press release came out on Tues afternoon this week.  They also closed an intermediate campus last Mon & Tues Nov 9-10th for a deep cleaning due to Covid exposure.

20E08A4B-12E5-47BE-8512-3394FC915418.jpeg

16 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

This covid  abuse of human rights is going on globally, by all governments. Government does not give up its power unless it is forced to.  You will either submit or fight it. 

16 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Mexia’s situation was likely worse than reported.  This press release came out on Tues afternoon this week.  They also closed an intermediate campus last Mon & Tues Nov 9-10th for a deep cleaning due to Covid exposure.

20E08A4B-12E5-47BE-8512-3394FC915418.jpeg

Deep cleaning. what does that mean? I need to get in this deep cleaning business. one can charge a lot of money for doing a "deep cleanse" and all they are doing is cleaning. Put on the hazmat suits, look scary and figuratively blow smoke with a blue light up everybody's hallway. I need to stop trying to make an honest living, aint no money in that, and you get more time off. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

This covid  abuse of human rights is going on globally, by all governments. Government does not give up its power unless it is forced to.  You will either submit or fight it. 

Oh I understand that completely. Thing is that they have for years made sure to take the fight out of most of the population by making them dependent upon the infrastructure so as it is harder to fight and harder to unite enough people to make a difference. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

Deep cleaning. what does that mean? I need to get in this deep cleaning business. one can charge a lot of money for doing a "deep cleanse" and all they are doing is cleaning. Put on the hazmat suits, look scary and figuratively blow smoke with a blue light up everybody's hallway. I need to stop trying to make an honest living, aint no money in that, and you get more time off. 

For sure the cleaning folks are capitalizing on this.

• Like 2