Wrong turn leads to USPS worker’s arrest; Ballots found.

CarthDawg77

2 hours ago, JETT said:

BS the election votes went on in '16 days later SMH

So why was President Trump declared the winner that night and giving his acceptance speech if the "votes" went on days later? And also while Killary was in her hotel suite having a meltdown about losing the election. 

5 hours ago, TTman7 said:

So why was President Trump declared the winner that night and giving his acceptance speech if the "votes" went on days later? And also while Killary was in her hotel suite having a meltdown about losing the election. 

Because he outstandingly won... no matter if they kept counting there was no comeback.... 

6 hours ago, TTman7 said:

So no one in east Texas has heard of absentee voting?

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

That I can agree on.  Probably a good idea not to side with the group killing babies and promoting homosexuality.

Speaking of homosexuality I saw that that group turned out well for the Don... could be the new GOP party 👀

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So no one in east Texas has heard of absentee voting?

What they did this year wasn't absentee voting.  These crooks just mailed out ballots to anyone and anything.  Sometimes multiple ballots to the same person.  Way too many instances of fraud to even pretend they're not cheating here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

What they did this year wasn't absentee voting.  These crooks just mailed out ballots to anyone and anything.  Sometimes multiple ballots to the same person.  Way too many instances of fraud to even pretend they're not cheating here.

So they have definitive proof of this?

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why not address the more sinister portion of his comment rather than deflect, like you always try to do?

I've addressed it numerous times... it still remains the same under both presidents, y let that determine?

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So they have definitive proof of this?

No doubt.  It will come out in court. I can promise you this much:  there's a hell of a lot more evidence of dems trying to steal this election than there ever was for any dumass russian collusion. That's the thing about reality, it's there whether you want to recognize it or not.  Sit tight.  It's coming.