The Smoakhouse Forums

Wrong turn leads to USPS worker’s arrest; Ballots found.

30 minutes ago, JETT said:

Speaking of homosexuality I saw that that group turned out well for the Don... could be the new GOP party 👀

Why not address the more sinister portion of his comment rather than deflect, like you always try to do?

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Why not address the more sinister portion of his comment rather than deflect, like you always try to do?

I've addressed it numerous times... it still remains the same under both presidents, y let that determine?

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So they have definitive proof of this?

No doubt.  It will come out in court. I can promise you this much:  there's a hell of a lot more evidence of dems trying to steal this election than there ever was for any dumass russian collusion. That's the thing about reality, it's there whether you want to recognize it or not.  Sit tight.  It's coming.

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So no one in east Texas has heard of absentee voting?

Sure...what's that got to do with my response?

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Because he outstandingly won... no matter if they kept counting there was no comeback.... 

Counting is not voting, that was my point 

2 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Not my problem that between them and God.

true, same way I feel about abortion 

11 hours ago, JETT said:

BS the election votes went on in '16 days later SMH

Hillary conceded that night/early morning. If you don't remember that then,,,,,geez

35 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

So,  you ARE pro choice after all...

C'mon Dawg!! I know you pay attention on here but I'll remind you...

Monday, Wednesday, Fridays he's pro-choice. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday he's pro-life. 

😂🤣😂

24 minutes ago, mellon said:

Hillary conceded that night/early morning. If you don't remember that then,,,,,geez

He only “remembers” what Barry feeds him...

25 minutes ago, mellon said:

She conceded, because of the projections, but the vote counting went on past that point. Why does the Electoral College not meet until weeks afterward? 

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So who is still voting at this point?

Edit: Also, any definitive proof of fraud ?

That remains to be seen at this point; The lawsuits should make things a little more clear.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

She conceded, because of the projections, but the vote counting went on past that point. Why does the Electoral College not meet until weeks afterward? 

Because 100% of the votes have to counted and then certified. Very good question, Barry. 

• Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That remains to be seen at this point; The lawsuits should make things a little more clear.

LMAO

trumpasskissing1.gif

This should sum it up 

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So they are believing this man with ZERO evidence at the time to back it up?

28 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So they are believing this man with ZERO evidence at the time to back it up?

Evidence of suspicious activities and first hand accounts so far. Testimony is still a form of proof. Jett himself said a lot of groups turned out in High proportions for Trump, to believe he did that well in those groups and still lost has to make a sensible person wonder. Videos of ballots showing up at 4am and people getting told to get out when they show up. All too suspicious to not at least be investigated especially in the first ever mail in ballot election. They don’t find anything, then it’s President Biden we go. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JETT said:

Speaking of homosexuality I saw that that group turned out well for the Don... could be the new GOP party 👀

Along with blacks and Hispanics.....IF Hispanics are going to vote conservative that wall gonna go up in record time........😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Along with blacks and Hispanics.....IF Hispanics are going to vote conservative that wall gonna go up in record time........😂😂😂😂😂

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1