Bi-District Playoff Joaquin Rams (8-1) vs Carlisle Indians (6-4)

trueblue82

Who advances to round 2?   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District Playoff

• Carlisle Indians (6-4)
    • Joaquin Rams (8-1)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Congratulations Carlisle. Exciting game down to the wire! Defense held when they had to. Good luck next week. 👍 

Last time we played Normangee was a nightmare,expected Temps were 40's and we wore our winter gear to a game whose Temps made it into the 80's...our kids melted in front of our eyes 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Last time we played Normangee was a nightmare,expected Temps were 40's and we wore our winter gear to a game whose Temps made it into the 80's...our kids melted in front of our eyes 🙄

Oh wow! Crazy but typical Texas weather! Lol What year was that? We only played Normangee for the second time this year. Not much history at all with them. 

Good season Rams... That #5 ranking had evbody hopes up this year. That ranking was based off last years team. Rams very young this year and made big strides. Few injuries hurt the Rams down the stretch. This year’s team stepped up with SEVERAL guys never playing meaningful varsity snaps. I was really excited to see the boys didn’t mail it in after the loss from Timpson. Would’ve been easy to do. Boys showed some toughness and grit. Congrats Carlisle. Now that they’re healthy I expect them to make some noise. They have some players. Back to the grindstone for the Rams. Learn from mistakes. Make adjustments. Get better at what we don’t do well. And fine tune your strengths. Until next year....

1 minute ago, StingEmALTO said:

Oh wow! Crazy but typical Texas weather! Lol What year was that? We only played Normangee for the second time this year. Not much history at all with them. 

2011 maybe,it was my oldest boys junior year,after game Goin into the restaurant for after game meal he collapsed outside the building.

4 minutes ago, GreaseLightning said:

Good season Rams... That #5 ranking had evbody hopes up this year. That ranking was based off last years team. Rams very young this year and made big strides. Few injuries hurt the Rams down the stretch. This year’s team stepped up with SEVERAL guys never playing meaningful varsity snaps. I was really excited to see the boys didn’t mail it in after the loss from Timpson. Would’ve been easy to do. Boys showed some toughness and grit. Congrats Carlisle. Now that they’re healthy I expect them to make some noise. They have some players. Back to the grindstone for the Rams. Learn from mistakes. Make adjustments. Get better at what we don’t do well. And fine tune your strengths. Until next year....

I would say just keep doing what you do,get older,smarter and better...rams gonna be a handful soon,kinda like Alto too...jmho 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indaeast said:

Wow! Shocked by this one honestly.

When we played yall we were down six starters,not saying we would have beat yall but when three two year starters are out including your two year starting qb,it makes a big difference.this is the first time in 6games or so our entire starting team has played together...and it shows. Who knows,maybe we will meet up again and be somewhat healthy?  Lol that would be cool cause it'd be what?round 4 or so?I'll take it...lol