Newton vs Harleton

NewtonNation

40 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

I don't think this match up has happened before. I'm hearing Shelbyville but not confirmed. Are there any Harleton fans around? Looking forward to the playoffs, any predictions? 

Not alot of Harleton fans on Smoaky NN, its gonna be a boring week for smack talk lol

7 minutes ago, DawgPound2 said:

Harleton is a decent team. Unfortunate they have to run into that Newton buzzsaw in Round 1, they're a squad that deserves to make it to the 2nd or 3rd. Newton by about 50.

Newton had a very rough start but have gotten better each week. The hurricane set us back. Our kids didn’t start school until late Sept. I haven’t been able to attend a game but everything I hear, we look really good. 2 factors here though, our first 2 games were against very good ranked 4a teams but our district is extremely weak. My thoughts are we will make it to round 3, but beyond that, idk. There are some very good teams in region 3. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:38 PM, NewtonNation said:

I don't think this match up has happened before. I'm hearing Shelbyville but not confirmed. Are there any Harleton fans around? Looking forward to the playoffs, any predictions? 

Harleton is a fundamentally sound football team.  They get the absolute max out of the players they have.  But in the end they will be outgunned in this one.  Newton by 28.

• Like 1