Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

Just now, chevyman said:

Pottsboro will beat WO by 21+

Man I’m not going to say it won’t happen but I think WO has a defense that can keep them in the game. Their problem is whether they score enough to make it a game. Potts looks a little weak on run defense so if WO can slow them down and run the ball it could very well be a game. 

58 minutes ago, Eagle921 said:

That and Potts only has 1 receiver that you gotta worry about. Or at least that’s what it looks like. Tatum has 3 you gotta worry about. They won’t have the athletes to keep up.

Everyone has been doubting them all year.  Somehow they keep finding ways to win.  Tatum is the favorite but you being a homer if you think this game will be a blowout.  7-10 points max either way.

22 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Everyone has been doubting them all year.  Somehow they keep finding ways to win.  Tatum is the favorite but you being a homer if you think this game will be a blowout.  7-10 points max either way.

Folks been doubting Tatum for year(S)...

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I never said anything bout a blowout

I'm rooting for the rugged red raiders. I don't know much about tatum except for what I've read on Smoaky. Talk is cheap. I do like the Raiders defense though. They've dealt with potent offenses this year and stood their ground. The DC puts together a solid game plan every week. If I remember correctly he came from PG. I'd expect a lot of 3-4 and 3-3-5.

WHS has been toe to toe with some of the better teams in the area. Hopefully they are battle tested and ready for the green machine.