Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

6 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Congratulations to Tatum...sounded like a hard fought game, unfortunately the stupid feed from NFHS never did work so that was 11 bucks for nothing!! 

Great season Winny, you guys are just going to be better next year. Lots of talent coming up...exciting times in Red Raider land!! 

I’ll use my 11 bucks to watch other games. 

Just settling down after getting home. Big congrats to the Eagles. I was just very impressed tonight with you guys. Especially the improvement from last year. 5 was incredible tonight. The o line and d line really took it to us. I think we can just call a spade a spade and say that you guys best is just better than our best and you know what I'm okay with that. We played our tails off and thats all you can ask. We were going to have to have some game changing plays tonight and we just didnt get enough but we never quit. We had a couple of opportunities to potentially change the outcome and it didnt happen. Thats life. Couldnt be more proud to be a Rugged Red fan and so proud of all the players and coaches. Future is bright in Raider Land

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Just settling down after getting home. Big congrats to the Eagles. I was just very impressed tonight with you guys. Especially the improvement from last year. 5 was incredible tonight. The o line and d line really took it to us. I think we can just call a spade a spade and say that you guys best is just better than our best and you know what I'm okay with that. We played our tails off and thats all you can ask. We were going to have to have some game changing plays tonight and we just didnt get enough but we never quit. We had a couple of opportunities to potentially change the outcome and it didnt happen. Thats life. Couldnt be more proud to be a Rugged Red fan and so proud of all the players and coaches. Future is bright in Raider Land

Agreed, great season. Y’all are going to be a very good team for several years to come at least

On 11/12/2020 at 8:13 AM, chevyman said:

Winny got a little something up their sleeves tomorrow night. Looking forward to it

That was true. 

jump pass, reverse, reverse pass, hook and ladder, fumbleruski... Finny threw the kitchen sink. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

That was true. 

jump pass, reverse, reverse pass, hook and ladder, fumbleruski... Finny threw the kitchen sink. 

Finney likes that fumbleruski play. I saw it a few times at MV and he has already ran it a few times at Winnsboro