The Smoakhouse Forums

Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s go Eagles. Get it done !

He could have been designated lookout that night..."Lookout!  That dude gonna score"

I saw #8 sleeping against WO

Just now, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Umm it is Tatum what are they fearing?

lion trolling over here SMH.... how's Henderson? B4 you ask, winona dribbling 2 man

19 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I don’t want to pull the curtain up on your magic trick. I find it comical trying to figure which ones are yours. 

Over here? On the app I’m horns daddy. Next week I might be racerspappy. Never know. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, chevyman said:

Work is slow so might as well. Masters and Tatum film lol. I like that big heavy package there yall showed

"The Beast Formation" would be the name of it. 9 actual linemen on the field in that formation lol. 

47 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Patience grasshopper.

His use of y’all was meaning Winnsboro. Not Spring Hill. Don’t y’all (SH) have a hammer to swing or something tonight?

Last minute score predictions anyone? I say 31-27 Tatum. Winnsboro kicker will miss wide left on his first or second extra point attempt(maybe even a doink) and Omar will hit a short field goal in the third quarter.

That's all my crystal ball tells me.

48 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

His use of y’all was meaning Winnsboro. Not Spring Hill. Don’t y’all (SH) have a hammer to swing or something tonight?

I have dual citizenship, didn’t you know?  And yes SH is going to swing the hammer in Mexia while y’all sit and watch Winnsboro methodically go up and down the field 4 yards at a time.

Understand we may have all our injured back tonight. I have not watched any of Winns games or read any scouting reports so really don't know what to expect. I am hoping for a faster start this game. The defense seems to have improved each game.

Just now, EAGLEGRAMPZ said:

Understand we may have all our injured back tonight. I have not watched any of Winns games or read any scouting reports so really don't know what to expect. I am hoping for a faster start this game. The defense seems to have improved each game.

Welcome to the show grampz. Going to be a good one. 

Just now, chevyman said:

Welcome to the show grampz. Going to be a good one. 

Thanks, I'm excited. I have been able to listen to our games on the radio all year. There was some streaming but the buffering was so bad didn't see much. 

1 hour ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Hoping for a close competitive game and praying for no injuries.  Good luck to both teams....the Zebras are waiting for the winner!

Oh I See...so you think Teague is just gonna lay down???????? or did they forfeit due to covid?

I have Teague by 30+ if they are  on the field.🙃

5 minutes ago, EAGLEGRAMPZ said:

Almost all of our injured will be back. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EAGLEGRAMPZ said:

Thanks, I'm excited. I have been able to listen to our games on the radio all year. There was some streaming but the buffering was so bad didn't see much. 

it got better last week after the screen melted. they rebooted and it was perfect.

7 minutes ago, WhereEaglesDare said:

Oh I See...so you think Teague is just gonna lay down???????? or did they forfeit due to covid?

I have Teague by 30+ if they are  on the field.🙃

They forfeited due to Covid lol.