Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

8 hours ago, chevyman said:

Getting my first look at Tatum film from last nights game and goodness. Very impressive. Skill from 1 sideline to the other

We got some horses. We got some meat up front on offense. #77 is 6'5 340 and moves quite well. Our big D1 WR has been out for a while but will finally be back for this game. Not sure if our starting corner who has been out for 4 or 5 games will be back or not but #2 and #11 have filled in well for him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

We got some horses. We got some meat up front on offense. #77 is 6'5 340 and moves quite well. Our big D1 WR has been out for a while but will finally be back for this game. Not sure if our starting corner who has been out for 4 or 5 games will be back or not but #2 and #11 have filled in well for him. 

Got no problem with 11 staying there. He’s a hunter. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Im just very impressed with you guys. Will take our absolute best 

I don’t even know what way I’m leaning this game. Have to roll with my district mates. They will be undersized and not have as many athletes but they fight hard and play well. Winnsboro needs to clean up their turnover problem and they’ll be a tough out for anyone. Of course their only turnover clean game against a good team was the game against MV. But if they play a clean game I like the Raiders 

1 hour ago, sackem said:

Eagle8 did you follow #8 he had two hard Hits that raddled the stands

Yessir, he's the one that laid the hit on the Sabine receiver that Bclove said "almost died." He's the skinniest kid on the defense but he will light you up. Plays with reckless abandonment and I love it lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

Im just very impressed with you guys. Will take our absolute best 

Y'alls style of play will limit our possessions. We got to make them count. No turnovers, then find a way to get y'all in some 3rd and longs. Yall want to grind it out. We wanna go, go, go. Couldn't have a more contrasting 1st round matchup lol. 

11 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Yessir, he's the one that laid the hit on the Sabine receiver that Bclove said "almost died." He's the skinniest kid on the defense but he will light you up. Plays with reckless abandonment and I love it lol. 

Lol he laid the wood. That poor little receiver hasn’t played much all year. Coaches were trying to let him get a catch in his last high school game. 

10 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Lol he laid the wood. That poor little receiver hasn’t played much all year. Coaches were trying to let him get a catch in his last high school game. 

Wish he woulda caught it then. But, a kid like Monroe is gonna give 100% every play. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

They aren’t hiding. Just not many of them but the ones they have are good people. 

I think it's also mutual respect for a worthy opponent. The fans of Winny are some of the most football savvy fans that I have had the pleasure of sitting in the stands with. Since I retired, sitting in the stands is sometimes very difficult because of the things that "fans" say. Negative attacks on coaches and other players to build up their kids is at all times high in some places and I just hate it. Definitely not that way among the Winny supporters. It's been a pleasant change for sure! 

For Winny to make it a game they MUST have a clean game. No fumbles or dumb penalties when the offense is on the field and play solid defense. Tatum will get their points, you just don't keep that many athletes in check but if Winny shortens the game, keeps the score low and get a turnover or two they can pull off an upset.

I'm going with Winny by a touchdown.  28-21 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

I think it's also mutual respect for a worthy opponent. The fans of Winny are some of the most football savvy fans that I have had the pleasure of sitting in the stands with. Since I retired, sitting in the stands is sometimes very difficult because of the things that "fans" say. Negative attacks on coaches and other players to build up their kids is at all times high in some places and I just hate it. Definitely not that way among the Winny supporters. It's been a pleasant change for sure! 

For Winny to make it a game they MUST have a clean game. No fumbles or dumb penalties when the offense is on the field and play solid defense. Tatum will get their points, you just don't keep that many athletes in check but if Winny shortens the game, keeps the score low and get a turnover or two they can pull off an upset.

I'm going with Winny by a touchdown.  28-21 

Be glad you didn’t come to a Sabine game this year. We had 100 coaches sitting in the stands. 🤣