Tatum vs Winnsboro playoffs 2020

Eagle921

Bi-District Round  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2020 at 01:30 AM

6 minutes ago, WhereEaglesDare said:

Or, it will be a rout in favor of the Eagles. Can't decide.:munch:

If there is a rout I think it will be in favor of the Eagles. Winny will try to play ball control and grind the clock. I think Winny will have to score every time they have the ball to have a chance. 

3 hours ago, Julia said:

I hope they think it's gonna be a cake walk

If there is one thing you can count on is that the Winny Coaching staff and players will not be over confident. They, as well as their fans know how good Tatum will be. You can bet they will be prepared and coached up to the best of their ability. The will play hard and do what they do best and that is to run the ball and control the clock. It definitely is not rocket science...if they can do that they will have a shot, if not the game could get out of hand but either way there won't be a lot of trash talking or chest beating on Smoaky...at leastnot from the Winny faithful anyway.

44 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

If there is one thing you can count on is that the Winny Coaching staff and players will not be over confident. They, as well as their fans know how good Tatum will be. You can bet they will be prepared and coached up to the best of their ability. The will play hard and do what they do best and that is to run the ball and control the clock. It definitely is not rocket science...if they can do that they will have a shot, if not the game could get out of hand but either way there won't be a lot of trash talking or chest beating on Smoaky...at leastnot from the Winny faithful anyway.

All the trash talking looks like it’s gonna be on the fssw app this week lol

I have been watching some film as was stated and can have more detailed thoughts today. I have been watching/following Tatum for several years dating back to the Lennon Creer, co. days. We have been fortunate enough to play Tatum twice with this being a 3rd. 2012 was alot of fun and Winny almost pulled it off against the top 3 Eagles who were so talented. Last year we jumped up on them very quick and never looked back winning 34-13. This is a whole new year with two different teams and new storylines. I know that the Raiders are going to be a heavy underdog again as they have been against MV and Potts. We obviously played very well those two games so it will once again take that kind of effort. I will have more insight shortly

10 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I have been watching some film as was stated and can have more detailed thoughts today. I have been watching/following Tatum for several years dating back to the Lennon Creer, co. days. We have been fortunate enough to play Tatum twice with this being a 3rd. 2012 was alot of fun and Winny almost pulled it off against the top 3 Eagles who were so talented. Last year we jumped up on them very quick and never looked back winning 34-13. This is a whole new year with two different teams and new storylines. I know that the Raiders are going to be a heavy underdog again as they have been against MV and Potts. We obviously played very well those two games so it will once again take that kind of effort. I will have more insight shortly

This will be the 5th game unless we played pre 2012. 

2012    22-14 Tatum
2013   45-0  Tatum

2018  29-0 Tatum

2019  34-13 Winny

1 minute ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

This will be the 5th game unless we played pre 2012. 

2012    22-14 Tatum
2013   45-0  Tatum

2018  29-0 Tatum

2019  34-13 Winny

Oh you know i had forgotten about those other 2. 2018 was the rain game and i didnt even go. I do remember 2013 pretty well. 

I think there is one common theme from the Eagles in every game that i have watched so far and that is explosive offense. The only outlier is the WO game. I understand they may have had bad lighting or something like that? Just one thing i read. Was there defense that good? I think so. Did Tatum have an off game? Possibly. The question leading into this game is which one of those teams is going to show up? The Tatum that has averaged big numbers or the Tatum team that had a goose egg in over 2 quarters vs the Necks. 

10 minutes ago, chevyman said:

I think there is one common theme from the Eagles in every game that i have watched so far and that is explosive offense. The only outlier is the WO game. I understand they may have had bad lighting or something like that? Just one thing i read. Was there defense that good? I think so. Did Tatum have an off game? Possibly. The question leading into this game is which one of those teams is going to show up? The Tatum that has averaged big numbers or the Tatum team that had a goose egg in over 2 quarters vs the Necks. 

I feel like y’all’s D is comparable to white oak and offense is a lot better. 
Y’all can give Tatum problems. We know they can be ran on out of the slot t because New Boston put up about 300 yds rushing I believe. I know yalls offenses are a little different but basically same concept. Take care of the ball and it should be a good game 

8 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

I feel like y’all’s D is comparable to white oak and offense is a lot better. 
Y’all can give Tatum problems. We know they can be ran on out of the slot t because New Boston put up about 300 yds rushing I believe. I know yalls offenses are a little different but basically same concept. Take care of the ball and it should be a good game 

we just cup cakes listen to MV smart guy there

13 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

we just cup cakes listen to MV smart guy there

Thanks for the compliment. I said take care of the ball and it should be a good game. If Winnsboro has multiple turnovers then Tatum might run away with it. It’s the opposite of me calling you cupcakes but take what you want from it 

• Thanks 1