Nacogdoches vs Jacksonville

nacdragon07

Dragons defense played a great!! 4 turnovers and 2 defensive TD.  Defense gave up 2 big plays for Jax TDs. Completely shutting down Jax running game and made them one dimensional. Dragon offense sputtered. Getting inside Jax 30-3 times and came away with no points was disappointing. Lots of dropped/missed passes with wide open receivers. I will take the win and a 2 game district winning streak!!

1 hour ago, LooknovadaTribe said:

Those two defensive td's Nac got won that game other than that we may be talking Jax win oh well it happens.

Not really to be honest we would have won without it. It just would have been closer we pretty much held jax in check offensively. The two TDs y’all scored should have been called back for holding.

44 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

Not really to be honest we would have won without it. It just would have been closer we pretty much held jax in check offensively. The two TDs y’all scored should have been called back for holding.

Yes I agree Nac held Jax in check offensively but like I said take away those two scores we talking Jax win...and what the refs didn't call I can't help...anyway not going to argue about what could've happen on to next game.

5 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Good win hopefully Nac did enough. I assume they have Texas and Marshall left yikes 😬 

Yes TH and Marshall left, Nac has nothing to lose in two weeks when we face TH. We are set up as of now with a win and in game with Marshall on December 4th in Marshall.

Nac will pick up a win by forfeit this coming week vs Hallsville moving them to 3-2 in district, with a game lead on Marshall. Nac controls their destiny, even with a loss to TH.

• Thanks 1