1jacket

Elysian Fields vs Hemphill   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields vs Hemphill

• Hornets
    • Jackets

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

Hemphill about to put a whooping on y'all

I doubt that ! It will be over by third quarter and prob a running clock in 4th EF is going to set the tone for this run in the first game.  After watching film if HH is really the second best team in district yal going 1-3 this week.  And the whole district could be done by round 2. 

17 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

I doubt that ! It will be over by third quarter and prob a running clock in 4th EF is going to set the tone for this run in the first game.  After watching film if HH is really the second best team in district yal going 1-3 this week.  And the whole district could be done by round 2. 

Y’all confident!!

16 minutes ago, Airitout1 said:

Y’all confident!!

First time in a long time I think EF has a shot to win the Region and that’s not just being a EF fan cause me and @TDJ89 have no problem saying when we not good.  This Team is the most balanced I have seen at EF maybe ever and we don’t have just one guy that stands out more than others we have about 7 or 8 really good players on both sides of the ball and a lot of experience in the trenches which makes for a very hard team to beat come playoff time. For someone to beat EF you going to have to be able to score with us and you better be able to pass it with consistency cause your not going to line up and just run all over us just not going to happen!  Like any team tho if you come out flat and turn ball over tho anyone can be beat so just hoping they stay healthy and don’t have a ton of turnovers.  Good luck to all the teams in Playoffs. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

First time in a long time I think EF has a shot to win the Region and that’s not just being a EF fan cause me and @TDJ89 have no problem saying when we not good.  This Team is the most balanced I have seen at EF maybe ever and we don’t have just one guy that stands out more than others we have about 7 or 8 really good players on both sides of the ball and a lot of experience in the trenches which makes for a very hard team to beat come playoff time. For someone to beat EF you going to have to be able to score with us and you better be able to pass it with consistency cause your not going to line up and just run all over us just not going to happen!  Like any team tho if you come out flat and turn ball over tho anyone can be beat so just hoping they stay healthy and don’t have a ton of turnovers.  Good luck to all the teams in Playoffs. 

Respect. Give em Hell!

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

Yep, I will definitely tell the truth in my eyes, Coach Ford has me back excited about this program.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TALLmex said:

The Qb yall had in 16 was scary " Newton vs EF was a game!

Ryan Wilkerson is better IMO, he not as good as Logan was with the deep ball, he's pretty consistent with all the other throws, but with his feet not even close, he gets a step in the open field, its 6 on the board.

• Like 1