The Smoakhouse Forums

Bi-District Playoffs: 4 Paris Chisum (5-5) vs 1 West Rusk (6-3) @ Pittsburg HS Thursday 7:30pm

Paris Chisum vs West Rusk   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paris Chisum Mustangs
    • West Rusk Raiders

• Nick2011 changed the title to Bi-District Playoffs: 4 Paris Chisum (5-5) vs 1 West Rusk (6-3)
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yes, he's a big one too

West Rusk vs Paris Chisum 7:30 Thursday, 11/12/20 Pittsburg High School Stadium.

Represent D9

13 minutes ago, Lion54 said:

West Rusk vs Paris Chisum 7:30 Thursday, 11/12/20 Pittsburg High School Stadium.

Thanks @Lion54..... I was hearing that’s where it would be but wasn’t sure! 

• Nick2011 changed the title to Bi-District Playoffs: 4 Paris Chisum (5-5) vs 1 West Rusk (6-3) @ Pittsburg HS Thursday 7:30pm
28 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

West Rusk got this . This will be as competitive as the District was. No reason why they shouldn’t roll.

Really haven’t heard of this team before 

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

Really haven’t heard of this team before 

Nothing of note really to talk about and that not bashing at all. Defense gives up a lot from their schedule. They did beat Frankston 75-60 lol. Not a basketball game. I couldn’t imagine scoring 60pts and losing. 

9 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Nothing of note really to talk about and that not bashing at all. Defense gives up a lot from their schedule. They did beat Frankston 75-60 lol. Not a basketball game. I couldn’t imagine scoring 60pts and losing. 

Frankston scoring 60 on them says a lot 

Raiders

Chisum has a nice run game that could give us fits if we come in thinking it's in the bag. They are about the same level as Harmony. Personally I think Troup is the second best team in the district. But now that the cake walk of district is over the real fun begins and we find out just how good this team is.

47 minutes ago, WestRusk2009 said:

Chisum has a nice run game that could give us fits if we come in thinking it's in the bag. They are about the same level as Harmony. Personally I think Troup is the second best team in the district. But now that the cake walk of district is over the real fun begins and we find out just how good this team is.

Ready to see what we can do to teams outside of our district. 

6 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

44 had all the big runs. He runs hard and is tough to bring down. I believe he had 3 of their tds. Hes had the most success so far against our d.

ET I'm talking about the RB at Hemphill lol

11 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Aww well that 44 gave us nightmares all night from chisum lol

Ready to see if we can slow him down