The Smoakhouse Forums

Bi-District Playoffs: 4 Paris Chisum (5-5) vs 1 West Rusk (6-3) @ Pittsburg HS Thursday 7:30pm

Paris Chisum vs West Rusk   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Paris Chisum Mustangs
    • West Rusk Raiders

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yes, he's a big one too

West Rusk vs Paris Chisum 7:30 Thursday, 11/12/20 Pittsburg High School Stadium.

Represent D9

52 minutes ago, wingtveer said:

I see you guys will catch either a-shiro or h springs in round 2

Yeah I’m guessing probably HS 

On 11/7/2020 at 1:46 PM, EastTxFinest said:

Aww well that 44 gave us nightmares all night from chisum lol

44 does look like a pretty good back 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PatsFan said:

Paris News said he finished with 228 yards Friday night.  Good size and runs with a full head of steam.

Dang, on how many carries? 

59 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Dang, on how many carries? 

The breakdown of stats was only covering yardage but considering that nearly 280 of the 290 or so yards Chisum got came from 2 players, my guess would be that he at least got 25 carries plus they were down a RB.  #3 was out for the game and he is a speedy back, reminds me of a Darren Sproles type of kid, short, sneaky and fast.  Not sure why he was out for the game.

1 hour ago, PatsFan said:

The breakdown of stats was only covering yardage but considering that nearly 280 of the 290 or so yards Chisum got came from 2 players, my guess would be that he at least got 25 carries plus they were down a RB.  #3 was out for the game and he is a speedy back, reminds me of a Darren Sproles type of kid, short, sneaky and fast.  Not sure why he was out for the game.

Alright well sounds like they got some talent. I’m ready to see how we do against them! 

17 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

Alright well sounds like they got some talent. I’m ready to see how we do against them! 

To be honest, if you stop the run, then you'll win easily.  Passing game is below average at best.  No offense @Nick2011 but I'd love to see Chisum win, but I just can't see it happening. 

3 hours ago, PatsFan said:

To be honest, if you stop the run, then you'll win easily.  Passing game is below average at best.  No offense @Nick2011 but I'd love to see Chisum win, but I just can't see it happening. 

We are getting better every week. I don’t see it stopping this week. At least I hope not lol 

20 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

This looks to be a good game so far 

Yeah so far Chisum has played a good game. Fooled us in a few trick plays early. Let’s see what happens in the second half.