Waskom 8-1 vs New Waverly 6-3 at Palestine Westwood Friday Nov. 13

Wild74

Who Wins this first round game  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins this first round game

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Wow, barely one page of replies for this game, I guess no need to start nothing that ain't go be nothing lol...stay injury free Waskom, I'm rooting for a EF Waskom region final.

With Marcus getting all the snaps the last 2 weeks I expect this to be a blowout.  He might not have the throwing ability that Cole has but he is quick and a senior he has experience and that team will rally around him I expect them to be just as good but be way more one dimensional so a good Def will give them a problem but not many teams can score enough on Waskom to win! Good luck tonight Wildcats and see yal in a few weeks hopefully.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

With Marcus getting all the snaps the last 2 weeks I expect this to be a blowout.  He might not have the throwing ability that Cole has but he is quick and a senior he has experience and that team will rally around him I expect them to be just as good but be way more one dimensional so a good Def will give them a problem but not many teams can score enough on Waskom to win! Good luck tonight Wildcats and see yal in a few weeks hopefully.  

Markus is a jr