Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Waskom 8-1 vs New Waverly 6-3 at Palestine Westwood Friday Nov. 13


Who Wins this first round game  

32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins this first round game


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

Wildcats

Link to post
Share on other sites

Will tickets be available at the gate for this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 514 said:

Will tickets be available at the gate for this one.

Get tickets from Central office in Waskom, then pay $4 at the gate when you enter and surrender your ticket.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 1WildCat said:

Get tickets from Central office in Waskom, then pay $4 at the gate when you enter and surrender your ticket.

You ready for that whooping coming this Friday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Wow, barely one page of replies for this game, I guess no need to start nothing that ain't go be nothing lol...stay injury free Waskom, I'm rooting for a EF Waskom region final.

With Marcus getting all the snaps the last 2 weeks I expect this to be a blowout.  He might not have the throwing ability that Cole has but he is quick and a senior he has experience and that team will rally around him I expect them to be just as good but be way more one dimensional so a good Def will give them a problem but not many teams can score enough on Waskom to win! Good luck tonight Wildcats and see yal in a few weeks hopefully.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacket52 said:

With Marcus getting all the snaps the last 2 weeks I expect this to be a blowout.  He might not have the throwing ability that Cole has but he is quick and a senior he has experience and that team will rally around him I expect them to be just as good but be way more one dimensional so a good Def will give them a problem but not many teams can score enough on Waskom to win! Good luck tonight Wildcats and see yal in a few weeks hopefully.  

Markus is a jr

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, centex1 said:

Markus is a jr

My bad I thought his mom said he was a SR 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...