President Joe Biden

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

So when do my "woke", "critical race theory", "SJW", "white guilt" and "struggle session" reeducation courses start?

But seriously. Not gonna riot or scream at the sky or any of that ridiculous stuff. And congratulations to the President-Elect.

I called Hillary Clinton.  She said she would send somebody over to explain things to you so you will stop suffering from  depression from the presidential race results.  lol

2 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I called Hillary Clinton.  She said she would send somebody over to explain things to you so you will stop suffering from  depression from the presidential race results.  lol

Depression? I said nothing about depression. Not depressed at all. I'm not a sky screamer like all those people after Trump won. I'm actually carrying on with my life. Probably just enjoy my afternoon reading or playing some music. No biggie.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Depression? I said nothing about depression. Not depressed at all. I'm not a sky screamer like all those people after Trump won. I'm actually carrying on with my life. Probably just enjoy my afternoon reading or playing some music. No biggie.

man its a beautiful day