The Smoakhouse Forums

President Joe Biden

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is over, and it is beginning. 😀   https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wins-presidency-trump-fox-news-projects

I actually think it's childish and stupid.  I thought it was funny when Ace Ventura did it, but he was childish and stupid.  What's funny is many of the left were calling for people not to gloat, but

If there is a bright spot in this election it would have to be that the TREASONOUS PEDOPHILE didn't win Texas.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

When did media decided a winner? Harry Truman didn’t think so either.

Stop whining and go celebrate...

56168134.jpg

2 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

You never cease to amaze me!

Not my job, who gives 2 rips what you think? 

1 minute ago, LSUTIGERS said:

What’s not your job? Who asked you about what I think?

Take the L man

The entire world is celebrating. We can finally get back to the world power. We were a complete laughing stock with the former president in charge to every country except far right countries like Saudi Arabia and other middle eastern countries. Republicans and extremist Muslims have the same beliefs essentially. 

5 minutes ago, wtxfootball said:

You have to be unbelievably bad to lose reelection. But we all knew this loser was that bad. 😂 enjoy the Maga tears for years 👌

To be fair, a dead horse could beat Trump after covid, the economy, and his arrogance, lol.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, CreateMyAccount said:

To be fair, a dead horse could beat Trump after covid, the economy, and his arrogance, lol.

IMO Trump pretends to give a da## about covid and gets off Twitter he wins re-election easily. Hardcore trumpers just can’t understand most people don’t like him. 

• Like 1
On 11/7/2020 at 10:59 AM, JETT said:

the American ppl have spoken, i pray we come together as 1 and let the hate and shame go... 

I think we can forget about that ever happening again with the way both sides are now.  

On 11/7/2020 at 3:15 PM, JETT said:

Stop whining and go celebrate...

56168134.jpg

Celebrate what ?  A new President, whoever did that before in the past ?  I've never seen it unless you count the inauguration.  I'd actually like to see Trump run again in 2024 after Biden and Harris attempt to destroy this county.  I think he'll be too old so we'll find someone, and I'm hoping Ted Cruz.  

7 hours ago, JETT said:

the American ppl have spoken, i pray we come together as 1 and let the hate and shame go... 

after 4 years of division by the media and Democrats, full of unwarranted hatred, this country will not come together to accept a political prostitute and her demented geriatric Vice President 

• Like 2
  • Stinks 1
1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

after 4 years of division by the media and Democrats, full of unwarranted hatred, this country will not come together to accept a political prostitute and her demented geriatric Vice President 

:rofl:

tenor.gif

13 hours ago, CreateMyAccount said:

Well thats is about what was elected 

• Like 1