President Joe Biden

BarryLaverty

On 11/9/2020 at 5:56 PM, JETT said:

6msucd8e-1604928530.jpg

BIDEN hat trending 

What's changed in America other than the President.  We'll still have the same problems as before.  Biden's health expert came out today and said America is about to go through hell with the Wuhan, and it's going to get much worse in the next 4 months.  I don't see much hope with Biden, because I know he's going to try to do something to shut the economy down.  

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Might not be necessary but just in case the Harris administration fails like it will. 
Remember 

5630A7FC-6900-4DD9-880E-21B365909569.jpeg

He's basically saying keep it great 4 years after his defeat this election, that's a good thing for this administration thanks donnie

• Roll Eyes 1

9 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

What's changed in America other than the President.  We'll still have the same problems as before.  Biden's health expert came out today and said America is about to go through hell with the Wuhan, and it's going to get much worse in the next 4 months.  I don't see much hope with Biden, because I know he's going to try to do something to shut the economy down.  

trump handled it poorly, others countries must be doing something right due to the number of cases they have..... trump is a joke, and only ppl laughing is his fans

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

LAW will show....

All joking aside, seriously, I think in the end. Trump will stay in office. I also think this is much bigger than election rigging and mail in votes. When the dust settles I believe there will be top level people on both sides, Hollywood and the Media arrested. Other world leaders - notice the ones who have congratulated Biden.  Trump will not lose - for those who who don’t believe that: don’t be deceived. The Projected President Elect Biden  (PPE Biden - ha) will not be sworn in IMO
It wouldn’t surprise me if the military has not installed some type of quantum computing system that has recorded the whole scam. So there, that’s my take. So when I make jokes, it’s just that and if someone says something funny about Trump or Biden I’m gonna laugh....and probably steal their joke and recycle it. 

Danke

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

All joking aside, seriously, I think in the end. Trump will stay in office. I also think this is much bigger than election rigging and mail in votes. When the dust settles I believe there will be top level people on both sides, Hollywood and the Media arrested. Other world leaders - notice the ones who have congratulated Biden.  Trump will not lose - for those who who don’t believe that: don’t be deceived. The Projected President Elect Biden  (PPE Biden - ha) will not be sworn in IMO
It wouldn’t surprise me if the military has not installed some type of quantum computing system that has recorded the whole scam. So there, that’s my take. So when I make jokes, it’s just that and if someone says something funny about Trump or Biden I’m gonna laugh....and probably steal their joke and recycle it. 

Danke

Its 2020, all bets are off the table.... America will never be the same after this election,  no matter whos sworn in we will be at war soon JMHO 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That’s Yo’ Man....”Creepy Joe!” 🙄 & obviously, it Worked, because YOU Voted for him!😂

& if LBJ was right, (& he Must have Been!) y’all  will vote Democrat for 146 More years....

if the alternative is a clown, hell y not

On 11/10/2020 at 5:08 PM, JETT said:

trump handled it poorly, others countries must be doing something right due to the number of cases they have..... trump is a joke, and only ppl laughing is his fans

Many of those countries also don't have the freedoms that we enjoy.  Americans don't expect anything less, and we will die in numerous ways for it.  We should all thank a Veteran for those freedoms today.  

• Like 1