20. Yoakum - W 62-13 over Hempstead   
21. Industrial - W 55-14 over Goliad  
22. Bushland - OFF  
23. West - W 27-14 over Maypearl   
24. Lago Vista - W 42-28 over Blanco 
T25. Denver City - OFF
T25. Pilot Point - L 66-21 to Brock 

2 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

09 give us your predictions for the first round between districts 11 & 12 in 3a d1.  

That is going to be very interesting and hard to predict.  I do think Lorena wins big over Boling as does Hallettsville over Academy.  The 2/3 games are very intriguing.  Yoakum/McGregor and Rockdale/Columbus could be tight.  Based on my rankings, D12 would have the advantage.  Time will tell.  

1 hour ago, Yoe09 said:

That is going to be very interesting and hard to predict.  I do think Lorena wins big over Boling as does Hallettsville over Academy.  The 2/3 games are very intriguing.  Yoakum/McGregor and Rockdale/Columbus could be tight.  Based on my rankings, D11 would have the advantage.  Time will tell.  

Based on your rankings district 12 has the advantage. 
Halletsville over Academy 

Columbus over Rockdale

Yoakum over McGregor 

Lorena is the only favorite out of district 11. 

It may come down to the school districts and the host site.  I know Boling/Lorena, Rockdale/Columbus and Academy/Hallettsville will all be online.  Still waiting to hear on Yoakum/McGregor.  Hutto ISD handles their tickets online. 

1 hour ago, yoenation79 said:

Is the UIL determining how schools are selling and distributing the playoff tickets. 
I saw where the tickets for the Rockdale/Columbus game will be sold on-line only. 

Was told all of Franklin games will be sold online only as well for playoffs

19 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

It may come down to the school districts and the host site.  I know Boling/Lorena, Rockdale/Columbus and Academy/Hallettsville will all be online.  Still waiting to hear on Yoakum/McGregor.  Hutto ISD handles their tickets online. 

So the host site of the playoff game will most likely be handling ticket sells?  
If that is the case then the tickets will be available to all of the general public that goes online to purchase. 

2 minutes ago, yoenation79 said:

So the host site of the playoff game will most likely be handling ticket sells?  
If that is the case then the tickets will be available to all of the general public that goes online to purchase. 

That could be the case.  I have seen some programs use a day or two for password protected purchases only.  This code is generally given out to parents of participants.  After that, then they are released to the general public.  

12 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

That could be the case.  I have seen some programs use a day or two for password protected purchases only.  This code is generally given out to parents of participants.  After that, then they are released to the general public.  

Let’s just hope some of these larger 5a-6a venues will be available for these playoff games.  Unfortunately Yoe fans will have a choice of games to possibly attend.