BI-District Lindale Eagles(8-2) vs Vidor Pirates(4-4) @ Carthage Stadium Thursday 11/12/20

LindalePride2002

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Well they’re an outlier. Sometimes teams have an out of body experience where they channel their inner East Texas 

The reason I understood it, here in Evadale we have a “paper mill “.   Smells like one, but is actually a Top Secret UFO Research facility.   We’ve got MIB’s, UFOs and black helicopters.   They abducted Billy Bob & his whole family.  They have a waste water stream.  You drink out of it, you have them out of body experiences.  😂🤣😂

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, LindalePride2002 said:

I think it will be a good game. Probably one of the better defenses lindale has played this year. My prediction is a very close first half and lindale walking away with it in the second.  Lindale is well coached and will make the adjustments needed.  I hope lindale and vidor play to the best of their ability...injury free...cant wait to watch this one. LETS GO EAGLES!!

I think you’ve called it.   Not sure Vidor does much adjusting.  And may surprise the Eagles a tad at the first, but with Lindale‘a size on the OL, & Jenkins, can’t see Vidor holding them after half.  And y’all’s QB is pretty impressive also.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrenchWarrior09 said:

Lindale takes care of business and makes a statement winning by 21+

Thanks, that’s one of the lowest point spreads yet. 

Doubt the Vidor DC has slept this week.  Lindale has so many tools at their disposal, it’ll be very difficult for a 4-4 team to stop them all.   D1 RB who hits the hole like a bat out of hail - tall athletic QB with wheels & a good arm - OL that looks like cattle, only bigger.   Yep, for a marginal opponent of small kids, it’s a DC nightmare.  😳

26 minutes ago, bansheefan03 said:

Well seen that there will be lots of tickets available  at the gate guess neither fan base travels well so I reckon ill go watch it since no carthage game this week

Vidor normally does, but Covid has made everyone gunshy.   Probably the same with Lindale.

22 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Well at least by 5 touchdowns. Don’t mess with Beast Tx teams down there usually fold like a cheap tent come playoff time.

You old faker you.   Y’all may whip up on Vidor, but I looked back to 2018 and PNG but a hiney whipping on Lindale, 50-28.  Lmbo, another one of them out of body experiences.  That year, PNG only beat Vidor 38-32.