Bi-Dist. Mineola vs Atlanta Thursday Nov 12 7:30 @ Spring Hill

gamewatcher63

From what I've seen on video ATL has some fast players. Playing against Commerce was probably a good preview of what to expect. The Jackets have a lot to clean up, kick off coverage, penalties have to stop, don't get drawn into the trash talk. Let the score board talk. Off. and Def. Have been doing good, keep it up. Ya'll have the best 1-2 punch in the state and can run on anybody. One game at a time...show the Rabbs what you can do.   

This will be a interesting game. Mineola backs will be the best duo we have faced this year. I like the way we are playing right now and think we will make it very interesting. We have everyone healthy for the first time the last three games and it has shown. Mineola is going to be a very tall task to beat but I have a feeling we will be ready. I will take my Rabbs in a close one.

7 hours ago, chevyman said:

Looking for a couple of tickets

7 hours ago, coolbear99 said:

Me too 

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

I might be able to help.  Let me see how they decide to handle them this week.

Let me know too. Might try to grab one if any is available 

1 hour ago, regaleagle said:

It's gonna be great to have very competitive playoff games on both Thurs. and Friday nights again.  I don't have a favorite, but I guess I'd like to see Atlanta prove they can play against a very good team and win a big one!  

Man, they got the athletes. Theyre gonna have to load the box to get it done. Minny averages like 50 passing yards a game. Everybody knows they wanna get it done with Sneed and Pendergrass on the ground. They gotta sell out. I honestly think Atlanta has a running game that can do some damage in this one. Hamilton and Dickerson and the other cat are gonna have to show out. People are deeming this one a blowout but Atlanta has the athleticism to make it more interesting than some think. 

1 hour ago, Eagle8 said:

Man, they got the athletes. Theyre gonna have to load the box to get it done. Minny averages like 50 passing yards a game. Everybody knows they wanna get it done with Sneed and Pendergrass on the ground. They gotta sell out. I honestly think Atlanta has a running game that can do some damage in this one. Hamilton and Dickerson and the other cat are gonna have to show out. People are deeming this one a blowout but Atlanta has the athleticism to make it more interesting than some think. 

The other back is Kinney. We just got him back the Sabine game and it had a huge difference for sure. I believe we have what it take to take down minny but it will not be easy. We have to play solid team ball and team tackle the big backs they have. 

36 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

The other back is Kinney. We just got him back the Sabine game and it had a huge difference for sure. I believe we have what it take to take down minny but it will not be easy. We have to play solid team ball and team tackle the big backs they have. 

Why does everyone get their best players back against us? 🤣

• Crawford changed the title to Bi-Dist. Mineola vs Atlanta Thursday Nov 12 7:30 @ Spring Hill