Bi-Dist. Mineola vs Atlanta Thursday Nov 12 7:30 @ Spring Hill

gamewatcher63

20 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Mineola fans y'all just remember that it's Tatum people saying D5 "doesn't have any speed" not us Rabbits lol so don't come back on friday expecting us to eat crow...that belongs to the Eagles

Lol, I'm just saying......if Hamilton, Dickerson, Kinney get a crease its likely off to the races as compared to being able to go get the ball carriers in their district if they break. Speed ain't everything but it sure is nice to have when you find a crease. 

6 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I see what he sees on film. I don’t see any team that has the same speed as GW, Tatum or ATL. But this isn’t track so it will come down to who can win the trenches. ATL will have a tough time slowing down Sneed because basically he is a man among boys. If the Rabbits can manage to slow their running attack it will be a game. Good luck Atlanta. 

The Jackets have been getting better each game after the loss to MV, with the running game having over 500 yds pg the last 4 games. We will see tonite if the Rabbs can slow down the Jackets...Good Luck

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

The Jackets have been getting better each game after the loss to MV, with the running game having over 500 yds pg the last 4 games. We will see tonite if the Rabbs can slow down the Jackets...Good Luck

I honestly don't think they can slow them down too much....if Atlanta is to win, it'll have to be in a shoot out. On paper, Minny should win by a large margin.....something tells me Atlanta keeps it closer than on paper though. 

17 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I’ve never thought of Sneed as fast. He is powerful and moved well but I don’t think of him as fast. We have several players who could outrun him. With that said he is most likely the most impactful player on the field in most games. I wouldn’t want to tackle him 😂 

8 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’ve never thought of Sneed as fast. He is powerful and moved well but I don’t think of him as fast. We have several players who could outrun him. With that said he is most likely the most impactful player on the field in most games. I wouldn’t want to tackle him 😂 

For as big as he is he's fast in my opinion, he's out ran several safeties(usually one of the fastest guy's on D) to the house. The 98yd TD against Wills Point he has 3 defenders with him and he pulls away and they can't catch him. Blazing speed no...but enough to beat GW last year😁  

34 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

For as big as he is he's fast in my opinion, he's out ran several safeties(usually one of the fastest guy's on D) to the house. The 98yd TD against Wills Point he has 3 defenders with him and he pulls away and they can't catch him. Blazing speed no...but enough to beat GW last year😁  

Why you gotta bring up old stuff? 😂 Actually we owe you guys because after that game we woke up and started to click. 

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

I think he is a better LB than RB.  He is effective carrying the ball because he is just bigger and stronger than 90% of the players who try to tackle him.

On 11/10/2020 at 11:29 AM, Drayman said:

It will be streamed live. Search for Atlanta Rabbit TV on YouTube or follow the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmtR1InI3nWAJ5NMvCQko4g

Unfortunately, KAQC TV will be unable to broadcast any Playoff Games. UIL has made an agreement with FOX Sports Southwest for the playoff games. Fox Sports Southwest fees for local broadcasters like us to obtain the rights to broadcast the game is beyond anything a local broadcaster can afford.  We apologize for this. Go Rabbs!!!!!

3 hours ago, Drayman said:

Unfortunately, KAQC TV will be unable to broadcast any Playoff Games. UIL has made an agreement with FOX Sports Southwest for the playoff games. Fox Sports Southwest fees for local broadcasters like us to obtain the rights to broadcast the game is beyond anything a local broadcaster can afford.  We apologize for this. Go Rabbs!!!!!

Ours will stream on NFHS.network Friday if anybody wants to watch. It's a $10/monthly subscription but can be canceled at any time. Many, many playoff games can be caught on it. Just FYI. 

https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/tatum-high-school-tatum-tx/gam56f42d7770

• Like 1