Hawkins vs Garrison (1st round playoffs)

wildwestoutlaw

21 minutes ago, Funcoach34 said:

Garrison has played tougher schedule. Garrison should win by 14

I don't think there is any doubt about who played the tougher schedule. None of our wins were forfeits either.  Just saying you cant judge this match up by the W-L records ... I seriously doubt Hawkins would have even come close to winning our district  ... it should be a good game  ....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think there is any doubt about who played the tougher schedule. None of our wins were forfeits either.  Just saying you cant judge this match up by the W-L records ... I seriously doubt Hawkins would have even come close to winning our district  ... it should be a good game  ....

Good luck Kirt! I'm pulling for your Bulldogs! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yessir said:

Hawkins better stop looking at that record this team is a lot better than that record suggests if the dawgs put all four quarters together they should win 

This.. and I believe they are stronger than the Hawks.  Congrats for Hawkins getting to 10-0.  That is very hard to do no matter the situation.  But the schedules played are not even and the Bulldogs are not your ordinary 4th seed teams.  Hawkins and the Bulldogs better come ready to play and leave it all out there because the stronger team will prevail.

I will say Garrison will win this contest by 14.

If not I will gladly set down at the table to eat my crow deep-fried... spiced, of course.

• Like 1