Hawkins vs Garrison (1st round playoffs)

wildwestoutlaw

I have seen both play. Garrison will need to put it all together idc about their strength in schedule bobbled handoffs and snaps don't matter the opponent. They are athletic and big but people are assuming because of Hawkins district they aren't ready. I am a completely unbiased person being from neither town but Hawkins has a good group of kids that are up for the challenge. Everyone thought Carlisle was going hand it to them to. The team that makes the least amount of mistakes wins this game and from seeing both Id have to say it would be Hawkins! Goodluck to both teams this is what its all about playoffs in Texas! 

Hawkins is going to straight up try and run over you,lol right? Sounds like g-town from about 7-8 years ago lol right?don't get it twisted as Hawkins has that potential...and for the kicker here? They can throw under pressure with accuracy.I have not seen Garrison so don't know about their pass game but the Hawks have a fairly decent secondary if anybody cares to know that.

Best I could tell is Hawks were most effective when opposing defenses stunted and overrun the play...remember I said that..chain out.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:21 PM, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think there is any doubt about who played the tougher schedule. None of our wins were forfeits either.  Just saying you cant judge this match up by the W-L records ... I seriously doubt Hawkins would have even come close to winning our district  ... it should be a good game  ....

Do you still have the same doubts this morning? :rofl:

On 11/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, Bulldog64 said:

District 10 could very well sweep district 9🤷🏻‍♂️.  Garrison is more athletic, but Hawkins has some kids that get after it and don’t stop until the final whistle blows.  Quarterback is a gamer, too.  I say Garrison by a score.

How is that sweep of district 9 looking??? Asking for a friend!! :BS:

• LOL! 1

On 11/10/2020 at 12:43 PM, Bulldog64 said:

District 10 could very well sweep district 9🤷🏻‍♂️.  Garrison is more athletic, but Hawkins has some kids that get after it and don’t stop until the final whistle blows.  Quarterback is a gamer, too.  I say Garrison by a score.

We got two last night,appearance is sometimes deceiving sir..js 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Last night results did make this a bit more interesting.  I fully expect a tight game as both of these teams are tough but I may lean a little more towards Hawkins at this point. 

Hawkins is a handfull but like any hs team they can be beat by the rite team with the rite attitude,tonight could be that night?...I'm still saying the Hawks at this point tho 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HulaKat said:

What is the link to watch this game online...?  Last time I picked it off of Facebook.

I just heard that the UIL is not allowing live video this week...smh anyone know if a radio station is putting this game on?  Nacogdoches radio stations #### for not finding a way to. Out their teams in the county on every Friday night.

Ok...rant over.  JS

If anyone has the Fox Sports Southwest Football Friday... please keep us updated on the game.