Center vs Connally

Crawford

Bi-District Round  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Center Roughriders
    • Connally Cadets

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2020 at 01:00 AM

Listen to this one.......Argyle took the opening kickoff and scored on the 2nd play.  Then kicked off and recovered a fumble on the return hit. Scored again.  Then kicked off and blocked the punt.......scored again.  Then kicked off and recovered a fumble on 2nd down.....scored again.  Then kicked off and recovered the kickoff on a mishandled ball.  Scored again.  Then kicked off and blocked a punt......scored again.  Then kicked off and blocked the next punt.....scored again.  Then kicked off and recovered the fumble off the hit on the return.  Scored again.  Almost every score was one or two plays.  I think one was the 3rd play.  Argyle has no first downs in this game.  Oh yeah......Argyle also scored on punt return.  Now Argyle kicks a 42 yd field goal with onlly seconds left in the half....they just got the ball and the clock was running down.

Argyle 73

N. Dallas 0

Halftime

Not trying to run-up the score, but the backups wanna play football.  What can you do......you gotta let them play football.  The starters scored on the first 3 possessions and came out......maybe less than 10 plays total.  I've never heard of anything like this happening to a team on every possession.                 I don't think I remember hearing either team making a first down in this game in the first half.

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

They are happy to be in the playoffs........haven't made the playoffs in over 10 yrs.  They are (2-4) on the season with a limited schedule......one of those Dallas schools that could not play right away.

Argyle emptied the bench in the 2nd qtr. with even JV-er's up for the playoffs.  /That's over 70 players that have already played in this game from the Argyle side.