Mount Vernon vs Gladewater

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins this tickle fight?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this tickle fight?

Just now, coolbear99 said:

So it's going to take a shootout for y'all to win?

Honestly yes I believe so. I did hear that MV is going to play a couple kids both ways but not 100% sure. I’ve been calling for it all year and hope it’s true, our secondary needs some help 

1 hour ago, Blazin97 said:

Y’all got any extra tickets?? Heard we were only allotted like 500

I have no ideal. They don't go on sale till Wednesday I think. That's the day normally they sell them.

I wouldn't have chosen Rains but I heard that was where Coach Briles wanted to play. Normally They toss for those decisions. It's going to be tough on any fan bass that ends up as visitors.

11 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I totally agree. If we would have had a case of COVID we would have finished 2nd. I figure that’s the only way Tatum could have won the district. 

Or we coulda stayed in mid-season form instead of not being able to touch a field for 2 weeks straight while yall stayed in midseason form. We had 470 yards of total offense. Imagine what coulda happened if we didn't lose momentum and rhythm. But hey, it didn't happen that way. Good luck this week....yall give em hell. Go Bears

39 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Or we coulda stayed in mid-season form instead of not being able to touch a field for 2 weeks straight while yall stayed in midseason form. We had 470 yards of total offense. Imagine what coulda happened if we didn't lose momentum and rhythm. But hey, it didn't happen that way. Good luck this week....yall give em hell. Go Bears

Logic doesn’t work for some. Look at current election. 

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Kinda like the logic of “if we had practiced more we would have won district”?   Good luck this week !

It is what it is Doesn't matter anymore.I hope we meet again in the 3rd or 4th round would be ice.

But as for now one game at a time make disrict 6 proud we have a good chance of taking district 5

down by 3 teams