Mount Vernon vs Gladewater

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins this tickle fight?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this tickle fight?

5 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

Dang it’s apparently an accomplishment to sale out 500 tickets. Such an accomplishment we had to give ours to MV lmaoooooo 

Ya we sold out 500 before we even allowed sales to the public. A lot of people were #### and then magically appeared 300 from the GW side lol. 

7 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Ya we sold out 500 before we even allowed sales to the public. A lot of people were #### and then magically appeared 300 from the GW side lol. 

So since we don’t even sell ours to the public until Wednesday and all year they’ve also sold on Thursday why in the world would we give y’all tickets ?  Y’all must be scanning and printing tickets 😂 

9 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Bless your heart if you honestly believe GW gave y’all tickets bc they couldn’t sale theirs. I wouldn’t be shocked if we sold all ours today with the line there was. Not to mention there were scheduled ticket sales for Thursday and Friday too if all weren’t sold. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

So since we don’t even sell ours to the public until Wednesday and all year they’ve also sold on Thursday why in the world would we give y’all tickets ?  Y’all must be scanning and printing tickets 😂 

Mm hmm. Making exscra cheese. Capacity? Ain’t nobody got time for that. 

Just now, GWBears01 said:

We don’t sell to the public until Wednesday either. That’s when GW tickets appeared 😂. I’m sure it was just a 50/50 fair thing. Do you know how many y’all were allowed? 

1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

We don’t sell to the public until Wednesday either. That’s when GW tickets appeared 😂. I’m sure it was just a 50/50 fair thing. Do you know how many y’all were allowed? 

All I have heard is 1,000 but I do not know if that is true. I think some ticket printing has been in the works 👀