Mount Vernon vs Gladewater

Tatum_DirtyBird

Who wins this tickle fight?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this tickle fight?

I went to GW school to buy tickets for my boss yesterday afternoon around 2:45 and had no issue getting any so they werent sold out as of then.... They are supposed to be on sale today 1-3 and tomorrow 1-3 as well. I doubt GW would send MV any of our tickets until we have had the chance to sell them... Now if there's say 400 tickets left as of end of day today yeah I could see GW making half of those available to MV but even that isnt likely... Besides, who cares? 99% of high school crowds dont effect the game this aint college where you have 80,000+ fans all screaming at the same time... 

This game will be Livesteamed by NFHS tonight......it's one of the better Round 1 games to watch this week.  I don't think any of the schools have any Livestreaming rights in the playoffs........but I could be wrong.  I just know that Argyle didn't, but was no big loss to not see last night's epic mismatch.  But this game should be worth tuning in to watch.  

34 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

This game will be Livesteamed by NFHS tonight......it's one of the better Round 1 games to watch this week.  I don't think any of the schools have any Livestreaming rights in the playoffs........but I could be wrong.  I just know that Argyle didn't, but was no big loss to not see last night's epic mismatch.  But this game should be worth tuning in to watch.  

Only live streams you'll find is on NFHS Network and Texan Live. Tatum/Winny will be on NFHS.