Chapel Hill (6-4) vs. Livingston (8-2)

bandman5554

16 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

First time the Lions have won district since 1963..mabe the first winning season since the 70's I think...not sure about the last one but it sure seems like it!!

The only explanation is that it is 2020!!!

For that reason alone I gotta go with my old hometown...Lions by 7!!!

2006-2009 or so was a pretty good run for Livingston standards. Under Randy Rowe they made it to the 3rd round and went like 10-3 or so. They got beat by Dayton. I believe that was 2007. Outside of those 3 years and this one, it's been a tough road for the Lions. I would love to see them win a couple of playoff games, but I don't think they will be able to match the speed of the Bulldogs. Palestine handled them pretty easily earlier in the season. I'll go Chill by 2 TD's.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, broncbuster11 said:

2006-2009 or so was a pretty good run for Livingston standards. Under Randy Rowe they made it to the 3rd round and went like 10-3 or so. They got beat by Dayton. I believe that was 2007. Outside of those 3 years and this one, it's been a tough road for the Lions. I would love to see them win a couple of playoff games, but I don't think they will be able to match the speed of the Bulldogs. Palestine handled them pretty easily earlier in the season. I'll go Chill by 2 TD's.

I agree. It’s gonna be tough for them to stop Ford, McGregor, Berry, etc..

Imo, this one’s a tossup.   Since Livingston has been abysmal so long, have to pull for them.   They have a good QB with a great arm and wheels.   Seems like I heard he has a D1 baseball scholarship coming, but don’t quote me.   

Go Lions.

If Chapel Hill is going to win this game they are gonna have to do it with their Offense the CH Defense isn't as strong. They are going to need to go score for score and hope their O has the ball last to either win the game or keep the lead. 

But I'm definitely rooting for the Dogs I will be watching if it's on nfhs 

10 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

This game will be live streamed NFHS if you have a subscription to it...hopefully the stream will be better than some of the ones I have tried to watch...two of the three games that I have tried to watch have had major buffering problems.

Ok, so it is being streamed on nfhs because I couldn't find it earlier I want to watch it. I have watched a few and I have had no issues at all.